Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

I love coincidences. Except if the copy and paste on my phone didn't fuck up I would've posted first :P

Knowing BM though, someone probably already posted that the exact second it was released.

Clichy said this:

“I really believe if you are a player who thinks only about money then you could end up at Manchester City,”

“You have to think if you want to play for a big club and have your image or if you want to play for a good club and earn big money. When you ask someone to move for something like £300,000 a week it is just crazy.”

Doesn't he play for us now?

Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

pudge said:
Clichy said this:

“I really believe if you are a player who thinks only about money then you could end up at Manchester City,”

“You have to think if you want to play for a big club and have your image or if you want to play for a good club and earn big money. When you ask someone to move for something like £300,000 a week it is just crazy.”

It's different.

Isco's quote is derisive and just overall different in nature to Gaël's.

What Clichy said isn't even bad...we where shite when he said it, lets face it, and were paying preposterous wages and fees. We didn't have the worldwide credibility we have now and are building upon daily.

Jumanji said:
pudge said:
Clichy said this:

It's different.

Isco's quote is derisive and just overall different in nature to Gaël's.

What Clichy said isn't even bad...we where shite when he said it, lets face it, and were paying preposterous wages and fees. We don't have the worldwide credibility we have now and are building upon daily.
Whereas Isco was a youth team teenager when he badmouthed, for lack of a better word, one of if not the biggest teams in the world.

I'm sure he wasn't really thinking ahead at the time.

And no, it's not different. Both players criticized a club, one plays for the club they criticized and the other is on the verge of playing for the other.

Semantics don't come into it. Those quotes from Isco are irrelevant now

Semantics don't come into it, yet your argument is based on it...

Where did Clichy criticize City because I just don't see it..........

Clichy criticised the club at a time when we were nowhere near the quality we are today and were comments that just became expected by a lot of players and fans at the time.

Isco criticised the Madrid fans - the Madridistas.

That will go down well.

So, is there any significant development to this saga, or it is still running based on our Intuition and some ITK information? Is there any concret evidence to support our hope?

Millennium said:
So, is there any significant development to this saga, or it is still running based on our Intuition and some ITK information? Is there any concret evidence to support our hope?
Still know sweet fuck all.

Jumanji said:
Semantics don't come into it, yet your argument is based on it...

Where did Clichy criticize City because I just don't see it..........
The part where he quite openly implies players would sign for us solely for money, which be that the case, I'm sure you weren't too happy when he said it were you?

I'm sure Madrid and their fans won't give the tiniest of fucks about what Isco said how many years ago if he signs for them.

Much like how nobody cares about what Gael said now.

I doubt he [Isco] even remembers it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.