Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

dancity19 said:
BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:
According to AS (inb4 "Spanish media!"), the hold up is whether Real Madrid will loan Cheryshev to Malaga. People saying Isco's quotes are old are wrong - he said it yesterday and was reported to be very excited as he said it. I think people are really clutching at straws - every bit of evidence points to a Real Madrid move and the player himself implied it without being able to confirm it (as the clubs are in the final haggling process over the loan of a player before it's all signed). AS say it could be announced Thursday or Friday.

1372035992_892077_1372036108_noticia_normal.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffutbol.as.com%2Ffutbol%2F2013%2F06%2F24%2Fprimera%2F1372035992_892077.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 92077.html</a>

Completely agree with this. I'm not a pessimist when it comes to City and transfers, but it strikes me that this deal is done to Madrid.

Really surprises me though that people think this is such a blow if we don't sign him. The characteristics which Isco has can be found in many players across Europe. Isco just happens to be flavour of the month and one of the easier transfers to do because his club are financially fucked and therefore have to sell him.

I guess the fact he appears to be an easier transfer is a reason people would be more disappointed. He seems very attainable, and we have his "footballing father" as manager.
Would Suarez, bale, even rues be better- probably yes, but nowhere near as achieve able (and of course we haven't been linked).

I guess it's the "so near but so far" feel about this that would disappoint so many.

I think city need to up the stakes, I'd get the fucker on the phone and tell him that as well as his footballing father, we have his actual father and unless that contract is signed ....well you get the point.

Time to play hardball city ;)

Kompany is King said:
If Real have not got Isco official on their website, why the delay?

If Bluemoon is bad for having a few Drama queens about, Real Madrid are a lot worse.

cityfan41 said:
Tolmie strings the audience along St Helens Blue.
I'm still not sure how ITK he really is, but he seems
to know a lot more than anybody else.

Don't know why people are blaming the ITK'ers, they aren't at fault for him not signing. Everyone thought he was signing for us. Plus the deal hasn't been done yet so there is always a chance, however unlikely that is right now.

cityfan41 said:

Nope.

IF everything we have heard from the Madrid based media is true and Isco ends up there I'm sure we will see a lot of guff on here and elsewhere blaming Txiki/ Marwood/ Soriano/ Hughes/ Mancini/Cook/ Pellegrini but we won't have any real idea as to why Isco ends up there instead of City. It won't stop people speculating though and pointing fingers.

In other news I've heard Brum have accepted 2 offers for Nathan Redmond. This place will meltdown if one of those offers came from our end.

argyle said:
cityfan41 said:

Don't know why people are blaming the ITK'ers, they aren't at fault for him not signing. Everyone thought he was signing for us. Plus the deal hasn't been done yet so there is always a chance, however unlikely that is right now.

Everyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.