Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

JustAnotherCityFan said:
Forzacitizens said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
It's just annoying this now. Dont care how I sound I will be truly gutted if we don't get him. You can't blame people for thinking Madrid have got him. Not one media outlet says city.

this

Yeah I'm always the optimist but really there's been nothing that even suggests we're even in for him at the moment.

Lol what?

I think it's pretty obvious City are trying to sign him

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
rastus said:
jrb said:
It's going to be mayhem on here if Isco does sign for Madrid.

Mi thinks Ric and the MODS need to be on top form for a few days.

However.

Come the start of the season against Newcastle, and when the first whistle is blown, hand on heart, how many of you will think about Isco?
The mayhem is now, if we don't get him the mayhem will move onto the next tarrget and isco will be a distant memory

Like that Cav, Cava, Cavani or something like that, cant remember his name just now, it was so long ago.

Andy Carroll ;).

bigdavecox90 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
rastus said:
The mayhem is now, if we don't get him the mayhem will move onto the next tarrget and isco will be a distant memory

Like that Cav, Cava, Cavani or something like that, cant remember his name just now, it was so long ago.

Caravani mate.
ype5yzyz.jpg

Gingers Dad said:
oldius said:
I've followed this transfer more closely than any other and I once thought we always wanted the same thing. It seems some are desperate for the supposed ITK's among us to fail despite it being great for the team.

I have no connection to any of the ITK's on the site and I don't know who they are beyond their bluemoon names but, when they post that things are positive for us, I sure as hell want them to be right. Poking fun at someone who is prepared to stick their neck out is like the schoolground knob shouting "fight, fight, fight" at the back of the baying crowd.

Until it's official I say "COME ON CITY!"
If another Blue told you in the pub some of the ITK stuff you see on here you wouldnt tell them to f... off. Yet strangely people believe it to be acceptable on the Internet.

So you would also believe a random bloke in a pub

Gingers Dad said:
oldius said:
I've followed this transfer more closely than any other and I once thought we always wanted the same thing. It seems some are desperate for the supposed ITK's among us to fail despite it being great for the team.

I have no connection to any of the ITK's on the site and I don't know who they are beyond their bluemoon names but, when they post that things are positive for us, I sure as hell want them to be right. Poking fun at someone who is prepared to stick their neck out is like the schoolground knob shouting "fight, fight, fight" at the back of the baying crowd.

Until it's official I say "COME ON CITY!"
If another Blue told you in the pub some of the ITK stuff you see on here you wouldnt tell them to f... off. Yet strangely people believe it to be acceptable on the Internet.

I might not believe what they say but I would be willing it to be true. If they got it wrong but had a decent explanation then I would accept it, things can change in deal making.

If they got it wrong continuously without ever getting it right then I would just ignore them.

I believe he will join us. I would and I'm sh*t.

Prestwichblue ain't no bullshitter and i can safely say he is a very knowledgable guy who knows his shit...
Cross him at your peril boys and girls,he ain't the kind of guy who does things for kicks,if something needs to be said he says it,he walks the walk and talks the talk...

I shall say no more..

some one on here yesterday said theres a medical booked for tuesday and that "you will be happy on tuesday" so lets just wait and see what tomorrow brings as we are'nt going to here anything today thats for sure..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.