Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

The article on the official site that flashed up at 4.39 said it all to me really.
We cannot say it is over yet , but It would appear it is.

We are going to have to get used to the way our owner conducts his business and the Isco transfer played out between the 2 clubs was a perfect example of the polar opposite approaches to media management.

When the Arabs first get involved in the horse racing business not to long ago they were treated with little respect and their motives were questioned.
By their continual investment over many years they are now the financial pillar of that sport.On the whole this has been done with respect, honour and above all else action , not words.

I believe Sheikh Mansour will follow the very same path and City's actions will be louder than words and rightly so IMO.
However , us football media junkies will from time to time get very frustrated with the clubs media black out approach especially when we go up against the big boys.

Fuck me , we have moved on haven't we.

Isco's words are practically his way of saying he has gone to Madrid, people need to stop pretending it's irrelevant and refusing to believe anything until it is made official. I would say it is 99% certain Isco is going to Real Madrid now. I would pay good money to see me proven me wrong though.

Do we still have the guys stationed at Barton and Chester Services BTW?

Can anyone tell me who predicted a medical for Tuesday please and when was this said ?

Davs 19 said:
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
PB has banned me before for nothing. I'm pure blue for 40 plus years and if i want my say i'll have it. if ya don't like it , tough.

Never known anyone here be 'banned for nothing' .

To be honest, I've been banned for posting a picture of Gail Platt topless. Considering she's lacking in that department, technically, I've been banned for nothing.

toffee balls said:
The article on the official site that flashed up at 4.39 said it all to me really.
We cannot say it is over yet , but It would appear it is.

We are going to have to get used to the way our owner conducts his business and the Isco transfer played out between the 2 clubs was a perfect example of the polar opposite approaches to media management.

When the Arabs first get involved in the horse racing business not to long ago they were treated with little respect and their motives were questioned.
By their continual investment over many years they are now the financial pillar of that sport.On the whole this has been done with respect, honour and above all else action , not words.

I believe Sheikh Mansour will follow the very same path and City's actions will be louder than words and rightly so IMO.
However , us football media junkies will from time to time get very frustrated with the clubs media black out approach especially when we go up against the big boys.

Fuck me , we have moved on haven't we.

We are definitely in safe hands TB.

mackenzie said:
oldius said:
I've followed this transfer more closely than any other and I once thought we always wanted the same thing. It seems some are desperate for the supposed ITK's among us to fail despite it being great for the team.

I have no connection to any of the ITK's on the site and I don't know who they are beyond their bluemoon names but, when they post that things are positive for us, I sure as hell want them to be right. Poking fun at someone who is prepared to stick their neck out is like the schoolground knob shouting "fight, fight, fight" at the back of the baying crowd.

Until it's official I say "COME ON CITY!"

Always reminds me of kids who don't get what they want for Christmas.

Furious with my parents. They had the chance to get it right with an Xbox but no they had to mess it up looking for something age appropriate. Well now I have a tiny tears and they better just watch it. When I'm 6 I'm outa here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.