Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

DiscoSteve said:
has this been posted
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/manchesterisb/posts/272120319596556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/manchesterisb/p ... 0319596556</a>
Manchester is Blue MCFC & Man City Supporters · 179 like this.
32 minutes ago ·
Manchester City manager unhappy with Isco and Real Madrid after thinking agreement was already made
https://www.facebook.com/manchesterisb
#mcfc
#mcfcnews
#manchesterisblue
Last week Spanish broadsheet El Confidencial claimed that Isco had agreed to join Manchester City because of his close relationship with the club's new manager Manuel Pellegrini, among other things. It was good news for the Premier League club and their fans and we said at the time:

'El Confidencial claim that the presence of Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain at Manchester City has given Isco a sense of stability and it's swung things their way.

They say the player's father and representatives held a meeting with Real Madrid at the Bernabeu three weeks ago and at that point he was closer to joining the Spanish side, but Manchester City must have got to him since then and his relationship with Manuel Pellegrini is a big part of Isco's future career decision too.

He would be likely to get more game time under a manager who knows and trusts him, rather than in the Madrid political cauldron. Next year he'll hope to be in Spain's World Cup squad for Brazil and much of his decision is based on how he can best progress his career rather than simply looking for the best financial package. The confirmation that Pellegrini will be in charge of Manchester City would appear to have given Isco added confidence to make the leap to England, if El Confidencial are correct.'

El Confidencial now say that Real Madrid learned of the amount Manchester City had agreed to pay and simply bettered it to both Malaga and the player. Malaga have been offered €27m by the side from the Spanish capital and unless Manchester City do something about it quickly then he'll be going there instead.

Isco has always insisted that the best deal for Malaga was important to him and that's beside the point to a certain degree, because unless anyone meets his release clause the club can accept and decline any offer they want. It doesn't matter if they've already agreed with Manchester City in principal, if Real Madrid offer more then they get the player, it's a simple as that. Real Madrid could simply be hitting back on the deal in the same way Manchester City did over the last couple of weeks.

The newspaper say that Pellegrini is angry because he thought the deal was done and Isco was all set to join him at Manchester City. El Confidencial say that Manchester City spent the last week finalising a deal, as far as they thought, only for Real Madrid to hit the red button and offer more to all parties. Isco is stated as being a specific request of Pellegrini to Manchester City but he's a player Real Madrid couldn't just sit by and watch sign for someone else. They'd have rather waited until Ancelotti was appointed but Manchester City's moves to close the deal made them panic, and this is the result.

The Premier League club have a very small window now to move back in, even if they want to. The way it's been handled may mean they walk away entirely.

Personally I have no clue as whats going on but as in most things in life whoever offers the most cash wins. We lost Hazard because we wouldn't stump up the cash for him personally and if RM are offering Isco more cash to him as well as Malaga he will sign for them.

Cash is King. Everything else from playing time to Isco's love for Pellers doesn't count for shit.

When you think about it this transfer lark is pretty simple really.

oldius said:
I've followed this transfer more closely than any other and I once thought we always wanted the same thing. It seems some are desperate for the supposed ITK's among us to fail despite it being great for the team.

I have no connection to any of the ITK's on the site and I don't know who they are beyond their bluemoon names but, when they post that things are positive for us, I sure as hell want them to be right. Poking fun at someone who is prepared to stick their neck out is like the schoolground knob shouting "fight, fight, fight" at the back of the baying crowd.

Until it's official I say "COME ON CITY!"

Always reminds me of kids who don't get what they want for Christmas.

there is news, nearly every media outlet is reporting he's going to Madrid including the Guardian

No difference from the other day. Has there been any interview with the player and the player saying I want Madrid? Checked NewsNow for the spanish site of Real Madrid not a lot shown there. It seems to me we have a total lock down dare I say it from both sides. I don't believe the deal is being held up by a loan player going to Malaga either. What I do think, call me optimistic if you like but I see any positive comments towards RM from the player is ensuring he ain't burning his boats just in case he wants to move there in a year or so time. Pellegrini is only on a three year deal, maybe he is hedging his bets, he will come to us but doesn't want to knock RM. I also suspect the reason we haven't heard from the player is usually from our side there is a non disclosure rule. For me the press both here and Spain are either making stories up based on twitter and the "source" or re hashing information and re spinning the stories to fill column inches.

As for the ITKs although I accept they may get priveleged information which has been shared I cannot understand why the witch hunts if it goes wrong. Everybody on this forum has a brain, for god sake use it if you think he will sign good, if not fine move on to other threads or at least try and argue why you don't think he will sign in a more meaningful manner, always enjoy good discussion. We will find out soon enough what the decision is and then we can all re create this havoc again on the Cavani thread :-)

Gingers Dad said:
oldius said:
I've followed this transfer more closely than any other and I once thought we always wanted the same thing. It seems some are desperate for the supposed ITK's among us to fail despite it being great for the team.

I have no connection to any of the ITK's on the site and I don't know who they are beyond their bluemoon names but, when they post that things are positive for us, I sure as hell want them to be right. Poking fun at someone who is prepared to stick their neck out is like the schoolground knob shouting "fight, fight, fight" at the back of the baying crowd.

Until it's official I say "COME ON CITY!"
If another Blue told you in the pub some of the ITK stuff you see on here you wouldnt tell them to f... off. Yet strangely people believe it to be acceptable on the Internet.

Look, nobody is telling them to fuck off. But ever year we are fed stuff by these guys. Usually the alleged transfer targets are pretty obvious. I mean, Pellegrini becomes manager, no brainer Isco is coming. There then follows 100s of pages which we all enjoy.

If said player comes then ITKers bask in glory. If not they are accused of being no nowts.

manimanc said:
Prestwichblue ain't no bullshitter and i can safely say he is a very knowledgable guy who knows his shit...
Cross him at your peril boys and girls,he ain't the kind of guy who does things for kicks,if something needs to be said he says it,he walks the walk and talks the talk...

I shall say no more..
So did he say isco was coming or not then ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.