Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

cityfan41 said:
For all Garry Cook's faults, he certainly knew how to close
deals. They were signing left,right, and centre when he was
our CEO.

Erm he nearly fucked up the Aguero deal........

This thread has been surprising, informative, ludicrous, confusing and many other things. But what really surprises me above everything is, and this is giving posters the benefit of the doubt, how ill informed or uninterested actual journalists are on reporting on football matters and how well connected and thorough proper fans are. Most of the papers have just rehashed the same story over and over. I mean if some ITKs on here can find out stuff, surely professional journalists with links to clubs could give us bits of information.

Anyway regardless if he comes or doesn't well done to those posters who actively try and find out the truth behind the scenes for us obsessive blues on here.

Marvin said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

I still stand by this. The next 24-48 hours are crucial. The lad has a huge decision to make
Thanks for the information

He needs games at the highest level alongside quality players with a manager he trusts = City. Real Madrid at his age would be a gamble with his future. Let's hope he sees it that way.

Aplogies.

Wasn't that posted on Sunday, or is it a latest update from the chaps?

cityfan41 said:
How lonf before we can sing " Isco is a wanker,
Isco is a wanker na na na na".
can we get rid of this idiot?

Doesn't bother me this one we have similar players in Nasri and Silva I'd rather spend the money adding some more grafters to the team because that's what cost us last year we lost too many scraps in the middle of the park.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
Ducado said:
Just a little warning folks, some of you are getting carried away posting pictures that you know are banned, leave it out don't make our job any harder and think of others

Next time there will be some hefty bans handed out

Thanks

What did I miss? PM's :(

Gail Platt's tits

qydbtz.gif
On second thoughts, no PM !

PhilJones9_33_620x_1707047a.jpg

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ducado said:
Just a little warning folks, some of you are getting carried away posting pictures that you know are banned, leave it out don't make our job any harder and think of others

Next time there will be some hefty bans handed out

Thanks

Correction. This time there was a hefty ban handed out.

Is Kev on an enforced break? Who is at Barton airport now? More importantly what will happen to the Coro babes contest??

Gail Platt: Ruining ***'s since........

cityfan41 said:
For all Garry Cook's faults, he certainly knew how to close
deals. They were signing left,right, and centre when he was
our CEO.

For far to much money and remarkably stupid wages.

Hence the reason we couldn't get rid of the 'deadwood' easily.

I could've done what Cook did. He basically had a blank cheque and the freedom to spunk it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.