Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

How lonf before we can sing " Isco is a wanker,
Isco is a wanker na na na na".

Ducado said:
Just a little warning folks, some of you are getting carried away posting pictures that you know are banned, leave it out don't make our job any harder and think of others

Next time there will be some hefty bans handed out

Thanks

What did I miss? PM's :(

citytill1die84 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
JosMCFC said:
So did he say isco was coming or not then ?
Going to put my neck on the line here and say this deal is still very much in play. Malaga want the most they can get. If that's from us, he comes to us, which he's happy to do. If it's from Madrid, he goes to them.

Cheers PB

So it all boils down to money?

Well fuck me City - get it paid.

The £50m ish we've 'saved' by sacking the Cavani quest is there to be used.

Fucking use it.

The general feeling appears to be that he's heading to Madrid, the dribs and drabs that do come out certainly indicate that, but Madrid don't do information in dribs and drabs. I find it hard to believe that this is the current state of play with the media had he already decided to join Madrid (they would have made a bigger splash - I think its so tough for the media to predict when advanced talks seem to be going on with two separate clubs, and I hope the negative news coming out is just gathering momentum because nobody actually has a clue.

Ducado said:
Just a little warning folks, some of you are getting carried away posting pictures that you know are banned, leave it out don't make our job any harder and think of others

Thanks

Correction. This time there was a hefty ban handed out.

Let's all have a disco Gail Platt's ***'s and Isco. ;-)

BibbyBlue85 said:
Ducado said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Ok just heard we've agreed a fee including add-ons with Malaga. Isco and Pellegrini chat went extremely well. Medical could be spread over 2 days early this week.

I'm excited as fuck, nailing my colours firmly to the mast.

Lets all have a disco............

I still stand by this. The next 24-48 hours are crucial. The lad has a huge decision to make
Thanks for the information

He needs games at the highest level alongside quality players with a manager he trusts = City. Real Madrid at his age would be a gamble with his future. Let's hope he sees it that way.

For all Garry Cook's faults, he certainly knew how to close
deals. They were signing left,right, and centre when he was
our CEO.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Ducado said:

Thanks

What did I miss? PM's :(

Gail Platt's tits

qydbtz.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.