Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

toffee balls said:
The article on the official site that flashed up at 4.39 said it all to me really.
We cannot say it is over yet , but It would appear it is.

We are going to have to get used to the way our owner conducts his business and the Isco transfer played out between the 2 clubs was a perfect example of the polar opposite approaches to media management.

When the Arabs first get involved in the horse racing business not to long ago they were treated with little respect and their motives were questioned.
By their continual investment over many years they are now the financial pillar of that sport.On the whole this has been done with respect, honour and above all else action , not words.

I believe Sheikh Mansour will follow the very same path and City's actions will be louder than words and rightly so IMO.
However , us football media junkies will from time to time get very frustrated with the clubs media black out approach especially when we go up against the big boys.

Fuck me , we have moved on haven't we.

Good post mate. It's nice to see someone posting who understands that our Owners have a different mentality and way of doing business than is common in the West.

Isn't it time the very obvious rags in this thread were dealt with mods ?

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
Ducado said:
Just a little warning folks, some of you are getting carried away posting pictures that you know are banned, leave it out don't make our job any harder and think of others

Next time there will be some hefty bans handed out

Thanks

What did I miss? PM's :(

Gail Platt's tits

qydbtz.gif
Now that's funny!

bugsyblue said:
This thread has been surprising, informative, ludicrous, confusing and many other things. But what really surprises me above everything is, and this is giving posters the benefit of the doubt, how ill informed or uninterested actual journalists are on reporting on football matters and how well connected and thorough proper fans are. Most of the papers have just rehashed the same story over and over. I mean if some ITKs on here can find out stuff, surely professional journalists with links to clubs could give us bits of information.

Anyway regardless if he comes or doesn't well done to those posters who actively try and find out the truth behind the scenes for us obsessive blues on here.

well said.

This thread is like watching a train wreck you just can't look away from.

is this a sign to come !!

NADAL ( Real Madrid FAN) knocked out of Wimbledon

*clutching at straws*

City Raider said:
cityfan41 said:
For all Garry Cook's faults, he certainly knew how to close
deals. They were signing left,right, and centre when he was
our CEO.

kaka?
Only reason we got the deals done was because we peid over the odds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.