Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

cant wait for in a few months, when isco is sat on the bench for madrid, deffo gonna be doing what royston drenthe did

kp789 said:
After reading the media sources, I can only see him joining Madrid.

Good job the media are as useless as us nutters then isn't it :p

They can't flap like us though, even if they accidentally printed their anal horse bukakke sessions online they couldn't touch this place for that.

Rammyblues said:
Confused.com.

Once again please. :-)

Is this from Sunday or an update from today?

Thanks.

From today as I understand it, original post done yesterday but he is sticking by it.

Cheers Rammy. Fingers crossed.

If he goes to Madrid (Official site)they will be first to announce it within hours of him saying it, if he opts for us we won't know anything until someone spots him in Manchester somewhere, whether airport, hotel or having a medical.

If he has signed for Madrid, surely City would try and steal a bit of Real's thunder and announce they have withdrawn from negotiations first?

I.

I can't see City letting Madrid lord it.

So is it entirely up to the player now? We have agreed terms with Malaga and Isco?

jrb said:
Taken outside Isco's Holiday Villa last night.

[bigimg]http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01149/SNE2201P-682_1149111a.jpg[/bigimg]

Apparently Madrid hired the plane and the Salford Van Hire minibus to get the MIBS there.

Which idiot didnt get the dress code. It`s not men in blue you knob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.