Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Marvin said:
So is it entirely up to the player now? We have agreed terms with Malaga and Isco?

Both us and Madrid have offers on the table, both us and Madrid have offered our terms to Isco. The rest lies with him, he has a huge decision to make in the next 24-48 hours. If we get no indication within that time frame, expect our interest to cool

dref619 said:
The silence is bizzare though

I don't know. Just nothing is official. You rarely hear clubs doing a lot of talking without things being official. The press aren't silent.

It only appears so silent because of how everything is being picked up on here, I think.

jrb said:
gh_mcfc said:
jrb said:
Taken outside Isco's Holiday Villa last night.

[bigimg]http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01149/SNE2201P-682_1149111a.jpg[/bigimg]

Apparently Madrid hired the plane and the Salford Van Hire minibus to get the MIBS there.

Which idiot didnt get the dress code. It not men in blue you knob

Me, a knob?

It's not often I get called (a knob) on BM.

Erm.....
If I correct you am I being clarkied?

jrb said:
gh_mcfc said:
jrb said:
Taken outside Isco's Holiday Villa last night.

[bigimg]http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01149/SNE2201P-682_1149111a.jpg[/bigimg]

Apparently Madrid hired the plane and the Salford Van Hire minibus to get the MIBS there.

Which idiot didnt get the dress code. It not men in blue you knob

Me, a knob?

It's not often I get called (a knob) on BM.

Erm.....
You haven't. Re-read!

roy.or.r said:
I would absolutely love it if Madrid signs isco today and tomorrow we announce the signing of Bale. Although it's impossible, I would like to see their reaction.

No I would love it if we signed Isco and they signed Bale.

...and PSG signed Ronaldo

BibbyBlue85 said:
Marvin said:
So is it entirely up to the player now? We have agreed terms with Malaga and Isco?

Both us and Madrid have offers on the table, both us and Madrid have offered our terms to Isco. The rest lies with him, he has a huge decision to make in the next 24-48 hours. If we get no indication within that time frame, expect our interest to cool

Any idea of who our alternative targets may be/ other targets in the window? Or is this just a bit of a 'one off' trail of info you have specific to Isco?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.