Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

TCIB said:
kp789 said:
After reading the media sources, I can only see him joining Madrid.

Good job the media are as useless as us nutters then isn't it :p

They can't flap like us though, even if they accidentally printed their anal horse bukakke sessions online they couldn't touch this place for that.
Well how many times has the papers run stories which seem totally fabricated.

I would absolutely love it if Madrid signs isco today and tomorrow we announce the signing of Bale. Although it's impossible, I would like to see their reaction.

BibbyBlue85 said:
jrb said:
Confused.com.

Once again please. :-)

Is this from Sunday or an update from today?

Thanks.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/h3qrguz.jpg[/bigimg]

Hi JRB,

Yes the original post was made yesterday. With Ducado quoting it today I was just stating I still stand by my original post.

Hope that clears it up pal

If this transfer comes off for us I reckon it would be fair for Ric to stamp underneath yours, PB's and TH's usernames 'ITK' like mods have 'Moderator' so nobody forgets.

On the other hand, if he signs for Madrid before any of you say he's signing for Madrid it might be fair to stamp 'Tosser' there instead.

Best of luck :)

gh_mcfc said:
jrb said:
Taken outside Isco's Holiday Villa last night.

[bigimg]http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01149/SNE2201P-682_1149111a.jpg[/bigimg]

Apparently Madrid hired the plane and the Salford Van Hire minibus to get the MIBS there.

Which idiot didnt get the dress code. It not men in blue you knob

Me, a knob?

It's not often I get called (a knob) on BM.

Erm.....

BlueForever123 said:
Said by previous poster earlier but I'll say it again....Nadal wasn't on his game today, he's a Madrid fan. He's obviously ITK and is gutted that Isco has picked us. He was probably thinking about this thread rather than his match.

Or Gail Platts tits!...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.