Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

dref619 said:
The silence is bizzare though

I would agree with you if Peter Swales was in charge. He would also sell either Aguero, Toure, Silva or Kompany as well.

jrb said:
gh_mcfc said:
jrb said:
Taken outside Isco's Holiday Villa last night.

[bigimg]http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01149/SNE2201P-682_1149111a.jpg[/bigimg]

Apparently Madrid hired the plane and the Salford Van Hire minibus to get the MIBS there.

Which idiot didnt get the dress code. It not men in blue you knob

Me, a knob?

It's not often I get called (a knob) on BM.

Erm.....

Knob in reference to the knob in blue in the photo who didn`t understand that MIB means "men in black" not "men in blue" hence did not look like the other Knobs in Black.

However maybe if you missed that you may well be a ...

dancity19 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Marvin said:
So is it entirely up to the player now? We have agreed terms with Malaga and Isco?

Both us and Madrid have offers on the table, both us and Madrid have offered our terms to Isco. The rest lies with him, he has a huge decision to make in the next 24-48 hours. If we get no indication within that time frame, expect our interest to cool

Any idea of who our alternative targets may be/ other targets in the window? Or is this just a bit of a 'one off' trail of info you have specific to Isco?

Not a clue mate.

Rammyblues said:
If he goes to Madrid (Official site)they will be first to announce it within hours of him saying it, if he opts for us we won't know anything until someone spots him in Manchester somewhere, whether airport, hotel or having a medical.

better keep our roaming reporters at Barton and Chester then, have we had any updates from these two, last I heard one of them was getting a mouthful off a Brighton trucker

GX Blue said:
reddishblue said:
Is any bookie still offering odds?

MADRID
Ladbrokes 2/9
Bet Vic 1/10

CITY
Ladbrokes 12/5
Bet Vic 11/4

Considering hes supposed to have signed for Madrid you'd think we'd be longers odds.....

Sky have suspended the betting, I wonder why? Don't tell ffs they know something.

WE'RE ON SSN NEXT!

It's about if the pitch will be ready for next season after the concerts though...

Ray78 said:
dref619 said:
The silence is bizzare though

I would agree with you if Peter Swales was in charge. He would also sell either Aguero, Toure, Silva or Kompany as well.

I don't expect the club to say anything on the os. But by the time Hazard was announced , it was known that we had pulled out . Similarly , Madrid would usually be shouting news like this from the rooftops . I can't see him coming here now like, just found it odd

BibbyBlue85 said:
Marvin said:
So is it entirely up to the player now? We have agreed terms with Malaga and Isco?

Both us and Madrid have offers on the table, both us and Madrid have offered our terms to Isco. The rest lies with him, he has a huge decision to make in the next 24-48 hours. If we get no indication within that time frame, expect our interest to cool
Thank you

Appears that Real Madrid made an offer to the player first, and that City followed up on Sunday. If that's the case it's encouraging that he entertained the offer, and that Real Madrid have not immediately announced his signing - even if their satellite newspapers have jumped the gun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.