Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Meanwhile...

whq6tRv.gif

dref619 said:
Tez Tosterone said:
Hopefully it isn't to do with waiting till CA arrives b4 makin' it official.

Despite everything, I am pretty sure that our bids - everything included - will now be topping the Madrid one.

If the matter comes down to a player + cash deal (from RM) we need to have a v. powerful counter proposition ready and waiting. Pretty much as of now.

If it does go Pete Tong, then I have the utmost faith In MP finding the alternative from his time in Spain. He must know the scene there completely back to front.

Keep the faith.

Personally don't think wel buy an alternative . I've read it elsewhere but I think Isco comes under the category of special talent you just have to buy. I rec we may go back to the Cavani table if we miss out here, I just can't see him starting next season in Naples.

I don't quite get the logic - whatever happens and whomever we miss out on Cavani is simply not worth £50m and we won't pay it. I guess a compromise may be worked out but that will probably be at 23:59 on August 31st.

g180aj said:
M24 Citizen said:
Just to add another positive post into the mix:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.malagacf.com/en/new/comunicado/official-statement-from-malaga-club-futbol-and-granada-club-futbol/601/70089" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.malagacf.com/en/new/comunica ... /601/70089</a>

Here's some evidence of Malaga OS (most recent news post) posting about agreeing a fee with another club so if it were the case that they had decided to sell to Madrid im sure they would have it on their site.

Also on SSN, James Cooper said we are still waiting for Pellegrini to fly into Manchester. HAS TO BE because of Isco.

you do realise thats not about isco
He didn't say it was

nmc said:
dref619 said:
Tez Tosterone said:
Hopefully it isn't to do with waiting till CA arrives b4 makin' it official.

Despite everything, I am pretty sure that our bids - everything included - will now be topping the Madrid one.

If the matter comes down to a player + cash deal (from RM) we need to have a v. powerful counter proposition ready and waiting. Pretty much as of now.

If it does go Pete Tong, then I have the utmost faith In MP finding the alternative from his time in Spain. He must know the scene there completely back to front.

Keep the faith.

Personally don't think wel buy an alternative . I've read it elsewhere but I think Isco comes under the category of special talent you just have to buy. I rec we may go back to the Cavani table if we miss out here, I just can't see him starting next season in Naples.

I don't quite get the logic - whatever happens and whomever we miss out on Cavani is simply not worth £50m and we won't pay it. I guess a compromise may be worked out but that will probably be at 23:59 on August 31st.

I think a deal for circa 40m will eventually be done with either ourselves or madrid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.