Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

dref619 said:
Ray78 said:
dref619 said:
The silence is bizzare though

I would agree with you if Peter Swales was in charge. He would also sell either Aguero, Toure, Silva or Kompany as well.

I don't expect the club to say anything on the os. But by the time Hazard was announced , it was known that we had pulled out . Similarly , Madrid would usually be shouting news like this from the rooftops . I can't see him coming here now like, just found it odd
Why not?

It's his decision. There are pluses and minuses for both, but from a footballing point of view, he absolutely has to come to City to play games to take his game on. No guarantee he'll get that at Real Madrid and he must know that

I don't think the speculation from papers, and media count for very much at all. It's his decision. If he wasn't interested, I don't think we'd have got this far.

charliebigspuds said:
Rammyblues said:
If he goes to Madrid (Official site)they will be first to announce it within hours of him saying it, if he opts for us we won't know anything until someone spots him in Manchester somewhere, whether airport, hotel or having a medical.

better keep our roaming reporters at Barton and Chester then, have we had any updates from these two, last I heard one of them was getting a mouthful off a Brighton trucker
Just had a belly laugh at this and I'm not too sure why. This thread is like crack.

M24 Citizen said:
Just to add another positive post into the mix:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.malagacf.com/en/new/comunicado/official-statement-from-malaga-club-futbol-and-granada-club-futbol/601/70089" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.malagacf.com/en/new/comunica ... /601/70089</a>

Here's some evidence of Malaga OS (most recent news post) posting about agreeing a fee with another club so if it were the case that they had decided to sell to Madrid im sure they would have it on their site.

Also on SSN, James Cooper said we are still waiting for Pellegrini to fly into Manchester. HAS TO BE because of Isco.

Why does it have to be because of Isco?

I think the transfer is very much still in the balance, but the fact it wasn't a foregone conclusion he would sign for them after it was announced they had made an offer speaks for itself IMO. We have come a long way.

Tez Tosterone said:
Hopefully it isn't to do with waiting till CA arrives b4 makin' it official.

Despite everything, I am pretty sure that our bids - everything included - will now be topping the Madrid one.

If the matter comes down to a player + cash deal (from RM) we need to have a v. powerful counter proposition ready and waiting. Pretty much as of now.

If it does go Pete Tong, then I have the utmost faith In MP finding the alternative from his time in Spain. He must know the scene there completely back to front.

Keep the faith.

Personally don't think wel buy an alternative . I've read it elsewhere but I think Isco comes under the category of special talent you just have to buy. I rec we may go back to the Cavani table if we miss out here, I just can't see him starting next season in Naples.

reddishblue said:
GX Blue said:
reddishblue said:
Is any bookie still offering odds?

MADRID
Ladbrokes 2/9
Bet Vic 1/10

CITY
Ladbrokes 12/5
Bet Vic 11/4

Considering hes supposed to have signed for Madrid you'd think we'd be longers odds.....

Sky have suspended the betting, I wonder why? Don't tell ffs they know something.

If I hadnt already lumped cash on both City and Madrid already id put a grand on Madrid with ladbrokes at 2/9 - £222.22 (Free Money)

Manuel Pellegrini delighted with Manchester City's transfer business
<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8790969/Manuel-Pellegrini-delighted-with-Manchester-City-s-transfer-business" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... r-business</a>

No mention of isco :(...n he says navas scores goals!!!

Tez Tosterone said:
ONE THING IS FOR SURE. HE WILL RECEIVE A WARMER WELCOME AT THE ETIHAD.

i doubt it, it'll be f**king freezing here.

M24 Citizen said:
Just to add another positive post into the mix:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.malagacf.com/en/new/comunicado/official-statement-from-malaga-club-futbol-and-granada-club-futbol/601/70089" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.malagacf.com/en/new/comunica ... /601/70089</a>

Here's some evidence of Malaga OS (most recent news post) posting about agreeing a fee with another club so if it were the case that they had decided to sell to Madrid im sure they would have it on their site.

Also on SSN, James Cooper said we are still waiting for Pellegrini to fly into Manchester. HAS TO BE because of Isco.

you do realise thats not about isco

Marvin said:
dref619 said:
Ray78 said:
I would agree with you if Peter Swales was in charge. He would also sell either Aguero, Toure, Silva or Kompany as well.

I don't expect the club to say anything on the os. But by the time Hazard was announced , it was known that we had pulled out . Similarly , Madrid would usually be shouting news like this from the rooftops . I can't see him coming here now like, just found it odd
Why not?

It's his decision. There are pluses and minuses for both, but from a footballing point of view, he absolutely has to come to City to play games to take his game on. No guarantee he'll get that at Real Madrid and he must know that

I don't think the speculation from papers, and media count for very much at all. It's his decision. If he wasn't interested, I don't think we'd have got this far.

Trust me , I want him here. I've watched him consistently since August, personally think his career has Ballon D'or written all over it if the next 5 years go how they should ( may seem ott but it's just my opinion). I just can't see it now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.