Isco

sam-caddick said:
Jumanji said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
guess whose going to United!

BREAKING NEWS: #Thiago #Alcantara's father confirms the midfielder will NOT be signing a new deal at #Barcelona. #FCB
We should try to hijack this deal.

Different position, he is a central midfielder.
Of course!!!

That's not the point, if we don't sign Isco, Thiago is guaranteed plenty games.

He would also add another dimension too.

Brewster's millions said:
For me, a big hint that he's signing for RM has come from the Pellegrini interview on the OS, bigging up the signings of Navas and Fernandinho.

If it was properly planned, I think the OS would have done a video of Pellegrini talking about those two, but the story looks like something put together at short notice to manage the media a bit, stress the positives and offset the likely bad news coming up on Isco.

Personally, I won't be that upset if Isco doesn't sign - if we get Nasri and Silva on form next season and introduce some pace in the team for them to exploit, then I think we'll do fine, and I think that Isco needs another yard of pace to be a great player.

Honestly, why would this mean anything re the Isco unpleasantness? There are some good reasons to conclude that he's off to MADrid but this isn't one of them.

jrb said:
I fully accept your point.

However, the City fans come first.

If Isco does go to Real, City should put a statement out on the OS ASAP.

TBH it won't matter a jot to isco, Madrid or Malaga if we do.

Better to read the news on the OS first.

Until a statement is released by either club, as far as I'm concerned this transfer battle is still alive, regardless of what Madrid are trying to imply.

Would never happen. Don't think it'd sit well with anyone to basically sugarcoat saying "we've reached personal terms with a contracted player from Malaga, however the selling club and player decided to go to Real Madrid instead"

never gonna happen.

jrb said:
Again.

If it's all over, why haven't any of the clubs involved released a statement yet?

What does it matter to City?

Or are City going to let Malaga or Madrid announce it when they feel like it?

1. City have never said they were in for him.

2. Why would we release a statement saying we lost out to Madrid?

Pam said:
I seem to remember us saying that Hazard wanted guaranteed playing time built into his contract. Bobby might have said it, actually.

Don't remember that personally. Just remember the twitter fiasco and I was of the opinion we thought he could be ours up until the "champions of Europe" tweet.

There was nothing on the OS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.