Isco

If he signs for Madrid, someone has let Pellegrini down, either Isco or the City board, how f*cking stupid that we've been working on this Isco deal for months!!!

Danamy said:
Everyone needs remember what Isco said at the start of all this, it'll all come down to game time, that's key to his decision.

MP in his shell like, sorted!

Is this actually still on then? I'm so confused.

But I agree on the game time point, which is why I was convinced we had him but not sounding great tbf.

Danamy said:
Everyone needs remember what Isco said at the start of all this, it'll all come down to game time, that's key to his decision.

MP in his shell like, sorted!

There is a World Cup next year, and he will want to be there!

RuizReyAbogados @ RuizReyAbogados 4min
And recognize @ isco_alarcon q continue trusting his lawyer always harsh and the maduras.Un example @ yiyitodelrio @ joserecio45
Retweeted by Ismael Twat
View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
RuizReyAbogados @ RuizReyAbogados 12min
Recognize a great lawyer like Rafael Comino q has acted as attorney @ isco_alarcon in his move to # Madrid @ IcamalagaTorre

For by these tweets from lawyers, Isco is going to Madrid. Ran out of soap opera.

looks like definitive proof right there :(

Game Over ???

Why are we trying to retain good relations with Real Madrid if as it seems, we had a verbal agreement with Malaga and Isco ready to be signed after u21s and they have just come in and slapped a hefty 'fuck you City' bid on the table for one of our main targets?

Come on City, f*ck Madrid and place a better bid because they clearly don't give a shit about our relations and shows just what arrogant tw@s they are. Otherwise it's like another poster said: it's clear who wears the pants in this relationship.

No Ham In Manchester said:
Still feel strangely confident..

I do too. I still feel like...
anigif_enhanced-buzz-21059-1355944273-8.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.