Isco

L3ngZm4n said:
RuizReyAbogados @ RuizReyAbogados 4min
And recognize @ isco_alarcon q continue trusting his lawyer always harsh and the maduras.Un example @ yiyitodelrio @ joserecio45
Retweeted by Ismael Twat
View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
RuizReyAbogados @ RuizReyAbogados 12min
Recognize a great lawyer like Rafael Comino q has acted as attorney @ isco_alarcon in his move to # Madrid @ IcamalagaTorre

the bolded part cracked me up.

M24 Citizen said:
Im sure I'll get slated for this comparison haha but this is like coming to the realisation that your girlfriend has been cheating on you after all the other kids at school have been gossiping about it for days.

Only this is a lot worse obviously.

The transfer window eh ;) ...I fucking hate it.

Another two months and 6 days to go :).

Ray78 said:
I will get mocked here but if you play Nasri in the right position and with very good man management you will get a more effective player.
true and i think Jack Rodwell will shine for us just need a forward

CTID101 said:
Ray78 said:
I will get mocked here but if you play Nasri in the right position and with very good man management you will get a more effective player.
You will get a fantastic player.
The season before we bought him he scored 17 goals, get that again if not more and we are doing ourselves a huge favour with our title charge.

I rate Nasri very very highly.

Your entitled to your opinion. As am I - i.e.
8 good games in 2 seasons does not a top class player make.
GET SHOT.

Ramos siguiendo Isco :(

BNjZwUsCUAAvxBX.png:large

BlueAnorak said:
CTID101 said:
Ray78 said:
You will get a fantastic player.
The season before we bought him he scored 17 goals, get that again if not more and we are doing ourselves a huge favour with our title charge.

I rate Nasri very very highly.

Your entitled to your opinion. As am I - i.e.
8 good games in 2 seasons does not a top class player make.
GET SHOT.

Exactly Nasri I don't think has had 10 good games for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.