Isco

BlueAnorak said:
CTID101 said:
Ray78 said:
I will get mocked here but if you play Nasri in the right position and with very good man management you will get a more effective player.
You will get a fantastic player.
The season before we bought him he scored 17 goals, get that again if not more and we are doing ourselves a huge favour with our title charge.

I rate Nasri very very highly.

Your entitled to your opinion. As am I - i.e.
8 good games in 2 seasons does not a top class player make.
GET SHOT.
Being played out of position for two years under a notoriously poor man manager makes a good player poor. You could argue.

He won't be sold so no point arguing about it really.

Yeeeees I've finally managed to catch up up on today's episode of this thread. It's only taken me since 9:30 :D

We really do have the best fans in the world - thanks to everyone for another day's entertainment. This thread is/has been amazing.

As much as I want to concede the isco saga is over, and I'm pretty sure it is, there's still just a strange little glimmer of hope that there'll be a random twist in the next day or so. Not saying there will be, just a gut feeling (or that could just been my tea repeating).

What wrong with a little hope eh?

Off to bed and I'll sign out with......

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again

WARNING: The following image contains graphic content and scenes of a horrific nature.

BNjTVOoCIAAlB8Q.jpg:small

CTID101 said:
BlueAnorak said:
CTID101 said:
You will get a fantastic player.
The season before we bought him he scored 17 goals, get that again if not more and we are doing ourselves a huge favour with our title charge.

I rate Nasri very very highly.

Your entitled to your opinion. As am I - i.e.
8 good games in 2 seasons does not a top class player make.
GET SHOT.
Being played out of position for two years under a notoriously poor man manager makes a good player poor. You could argue.

He won't be sold so no point arguing about it really.

Nasri was reasonable in 11/12 imo. If we got rid of every player who was poor last season, we'd be getting rid of half of the squad, I'm not sure why Nasri is singled out.

M24 Citizen said:
Ramos siguiendo Isco :(

BNjZwUsCUAAvxBX.png:large

so Ramos isn't allowed to 'follow' a fellow compatriot without it spelling doom and gloom within bluemoon? could mean nothing, only time will tell my friend.

please ask yourself how far we have come??. We are competing with RM for one of Spain's top rated players. Think about that. it wasnt that long ago we had Corluka, Dunne, Ireland, Petrov, Garrido, Benjani, Gelson Fernandes, Caicedo etc etc. I remeber tripping dicks when we signed Elano for fuck sakes

We are ok, we are in good hands and so what, because a spanish wonderkid wants to play for the biggest side in spain we get all bent out of shape? He is a great player but he is not the only player. How many of you really cringe when you see Hazard play and go "fuck we could have signed him" We kicked on then and we will kick on now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.