Isco

How pathetic some people are on this thread. I fucking worry for a lot of you if you ever face a real life crisis. Actually I dont as I dont know most of you but im guessing it would be like a car crash in slow motion

BoyBlue_1985 said:
How pathetic some people are on this thread. I fucking worry for a lot of you if you ever face a real life crisis. Actually I dont as I dont know most of you but im guessing it would be like a car crash in slow motion
Make your mid up, you're worried a lot and then you're not, that's a bit pathetic.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:30 am --<br /><br />
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Thiago now then?
Going to United, keep up.

too bad would have really liked him here. still holding out the slightest shred of hope until he signs on the dotted line, but looks like we need to move on to other targets quick like

Big Dave Watson said:
kp789 said:
Pigeonho said:
How do you mean, 'let Madrid'? You know who Real Madrid are, right? We may have a bunch of world class players and some recent success, but we aren't on Madrid's level when it comes to attracting players to come here rather than go to them. That's not doing City down, before SWP says that's what i'm doing, it's being a realist. I'm sure Isco was happy with the idea of coming here, the indications certainly suggest that - until Madrid showed their interest. The insecure on here refer to that as 'bullying', whereas I see it was them simply turning the head of a footballer because of who they are in the scheme of things, like Barca would and a couple of other clubs too. It's how it is.
Beat me to it.

We need to take a step back and realise we are not on the same level as Barca and Madrid just yet.

But the fact we were very close and ran Madrid to the line shows that we are getting there. We are certainly starting to become a formidable force both on and off the pitch.

Yes, but Tixi and Feran were employed to bridge that gap and their first big test appears to have been failed miserably.
To an extent, there is only so much they can do.

Neil McNab said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Make your mid up, you're worried a lot and then you're not, that's a bit pathetic.

-- Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:30 am --

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Thiago now then?
Going to United, keep up.

Isco was coming to City apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.