Isco

1/20 for RM tells me that this one has got away but you never know the bookies aint exactly being generous as were still best priced 11/4, would love to see him here but not exactly an embarrasment to miss out on a exciting spanish international in a fight between us and RM

Neil McNab said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
How pathetic some people are on this thread. I fucking worry for a lot of you if you ever face a real life crisis. Actually I dont as I dont know most of you but im guessing it would be like a car crash in slow motion
Make your mid up, you're worried a lot and then you're not, that's a bit pathetic.

-- Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:30 am --

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Thiago now then?
Going to United, keep up.

I never said I was worried a lot I thought I would worry about you lot of pathetic individuals but then realised I dont actually know many of you so dont give a fuck. Grow a pair you fucking 5yr old moaner

RE: the english isco twitter account 13 hours ago

its is FAKE..... a rag called Brad Duffy @BR4DOTELLI thinks hes smart.

kp789 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
kp789 said:
Beat me to it.

We need to take a step back and realise we are not on the same level as Barca and Madrid just yet.

But the fact we were very close and ran Madrid to the line shows that we are getting there. We are certainly starting to become a formidable force both on and off the pitch.

Yes, but Tixi and Feran were employed to bridge that gap and their first big test appears to have been failed miserably.
To an extent, there is only so much they can do.

Looks to me like we thought Pellegrini was the ace up our sleeve and we tried to play hardball, backfired, Zidane was actually the ace and now he's off to Madrid. I'd say lesson learned but we're now proving impressively inept at closing out these drawn out transfers.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Neil McNab said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
How pathetic some people are on this thread. I fucking worry for a lot of you if you ever face a real life crisis. Actually I dont as I dont know most of you but im guessing it would be like a car crash in slow motion
Make your mid up, you're worried a lot and then you're not, that's a bit pathetic.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Thiago now then?

I never said I was worried a lot I thought I would worry about you lot of pathetic individuals but then realised I dont actually know many of you so dont give a fuck. Grow a pair you fucking 5yr old moaner
Careful, you'll have Pam on in a minute calling you a rag. Lol.

We have a lot to learn from how real madrid do what they do to get a player in all aspects good or bad...

If the lad does decide on Real i hope he isnt wasted on the bench its obvious he has a talent that could progress to a world talent.

What does worry me is the putting down of our 2 signings all ready they were far more important than Isco and were vitally needed first and foremost and well done to cheeky getting them sorted as quick as he did.

adrianr said:
kp789 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Yes, but Tixi and Feran were employed to bridge that gap and their first big test appears to have been failed miserably.
To an extent, there is only so much they can do.

Looks to me like we thought Pellegrini was the ace up our sleeve and we tried to play hardball, backfired, Zidane was actually the ace and now he's off to Madrid. I'd say lesson learned but we're now proving impressively inept at closing out these drawn out transfers.
This, Its scary very Scary. its an arrogant aura over these transfer from our part.

Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Neil McNab said:

Careful, you'll have Pam on in a minute calling you a rag. Lol.
Well I will just add myself to the list of every other poster on the forum then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.