Isco

Matt the Giant said:
NipHolmes said:
Matt the Giant said:
And they also have Deulofeu. ;)
Did he sign a new contract btw? Wasn't Txiki there a while back to let our interest in Gerard be known?

I think we will see a few current Barca players go this summer whom will need to be replaced, and I don't think Isco is out of the question.

It'll be an interesting summer that's for sure.

I'm sure I read he re-signed?

Regardless of him they are still stacked in that part of the squad. They have 2 Cb's and Abidal and Mascherano. They need to buy there.

Definitely. I think we'll see a world class CB go there as well as a lesser one. Also it wouldn't surprise me if they get a new keeper. Reina perhaps?

100% Defo Reina. RDLL and Ballague said as gospal that Reina has agreed and its literally a phone call from sorting and he will fly over to sign. He mooted Valdes the other way but I reckon they'll go for Vorm, Krul or Begavic.

No chance of de Gea to Barcelona then? Could see Moyes getting rid and bringing in Begovic.

Joehannes said:
No chance of de Gea to Barcelona then? Could see Moyes getting rid and bringing in Begovic.

I think De Gea is getting better and better, and pretty soon he will probably be among the best keepers around. Unless he himself pushed for a move, I don't see them selling him.

Matt the Giant said:
Joehannes said:

I think De Gea is getting better and better, and pretty soon he will probably be among the best keepers around. Unless he himself pushed for a move, I don't see them selling him.
I agree but it just seems so Moyes.

I think we'll land Isco, personally.

Joehannes said:
I think we'll land Isco, personally.

I hope so.
But will he be interested in Mancini's tendency to heavily rotate the players, to find himself on the bench rather often?

Image: Vilanova has asked three transfers - Neymar, Thiago Silva, and Isco or Gundogan twitpic.com/cp5b60 [sport] #fcblive

via @barcastuff

He'd play much less minutes there than he would coming to us. Barca have shown their inability to meld transfers into the squad. Would be a bad move all around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.