Isco

NipHolmes said:
NQCitizen said:
NipHolmes said:
Factor in how many games Malaga have played and how little rotation he's been involved in. The lads knackered!

He's featured in 44 games and set up and scored 15 goals for the team. That's a good return for a young player in a now average/good team.

Playing around better players he will thrive.

Like Scott Sinclair did.

So Scott Sinclair plays in the Champions League? For a team that nearly beat Dortmund?

Ironically, he does technically.

NQCitizen said:
NipHolmes said:
m7mcfc said:
Looked slow last night and nothing special. I'm begining to think he is a MOTD player as there are no big noises coming from the Spanish giants wanting to sign him.

I

Factor in how many games Malaga have played and how little rotation he's been involved in. The lads knackered!

He's featured in 44 games and set up and scored 15 goals for the team. That's a good return for a young player in a now average/good team.

Like Scott Sinclair did.
Seriously? Just... no. Okay? No.

NQCitizen said:
NipHolmes said:
NQCitizen said:
Like Scott Sinclair did.

So Scott Sinclair plays in the Champions League? For a team that nearly beat Dortmund?

And he scored 3 goals in that competition?

Did this Sinclair-esque player score a goal v Madrid which helped them win 3-2?

Simply put Isco is young, he's been overplayed and he's missing Cazorla. He's doing a good but nothing special job but shows a lot of promise.

taconinja said:
NQCitizen said:
NipHolmes said:

Like Scott Sinclair did.

No obviously not seriously. The point is you can't just guarantee a young player "coming good" and ship out an established better player (Nasri) on the off chance it happens.

If Isco was in the league of Hazard, Gotze, Reus then yeah but he isn't.

NipHolmes said:
NQCitizen said:
NipHolmes said:

And he scored 3 goals in that competition?

Did this Sinclair-esque player score a goal v Madrid which helped them win 3-2?

Simply put Isco is young, he's been overplayed and he's missing Cazorla. He's doing a good but nothing special job but shows a lot of promise.

The Sinclair bit was a jokey exaggeration. I completely agree with this evaluation and would rather keep Nasri.

NQCitizen said:
taconinja said:
NQCitizen said:
Like Scott Sinclair did.

No obviously not seriously. The point is you can't just guarantee a young player "coming good" and ship out an established better player (Nasri) on the off chance it happens.

Ship Nasri out? I didn't think that was in the cards... at least not for Isco. I would hope it would be to bring Isco in as part of the squad.

taconinja said:
NQCitizen said:
taconinja said:

Ship Nasri out? I didn't think that was in the cards... at least not for Isco. I would hope it would be to bring Isco in as part of the squad.

Oh ok. A lot of the time it's a suggested switch. Bringing Isco in as cover isn't a bad idea but would he develop enough?

NQCitizen said:
taconinja said:
NQCitizen said:

Oh ok. A lot of the time it's a suggested switch. Bringing Isco in as cover isn't a bad idea but would he develop enough?
I think he's talented enough to be part of our midfield rotation. One of the reasons I feel that Silva tends to fade is we have no one to rotate him out with. I know people suggest Nasri, but they play differently.

taconinja said:
NQCitizen said:
taconinja said:

I think he's talented enough to be part of our midfield rotation. One of the reasons I feel that Silva tends to fade is we have no one to rotate him out with. I know people suggest Nasri, but they play differently.

Nasri is so good coming deep centrally to start moves as he's done more and more of late. Always disappoints me we don't play up to this more.

A silva - Nasri - Isco attacking mid three could be perfect for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.