Isco

If we want an experienced player Jesus Navas has been saying that he is uncertain as to where he will be playing next season.

jollylescott said:
If we want an experienced player Jesus Navas has been saying that he is uncertain as to where he will be playing next season.

I'd take him in a heartbeat.

He's been a real game changer when he's come on for Spain at the back end of games to break the run of play and create width.

jollylescott said:
His own back garden if he got his way

Watched him again last night, I know they had 10 men for the majority and were playing Madrid but can't say he stood out from the rest of the players.

afgtnk said:
Reminds me of a faster version of Nasri.

We don't need him.

Looked slow last night and nothing special. I'm begining to think he is a MOTD player as there are no big noises coming from the Spanish giants wanting to sign him.

I

m7mcfc said:
afgtnk said:

We don't need him.

Looked slow last night and nothing special. I'm begining to think he is a MOTD player as there are no big noises coming from the Spanish giants wanting to sign him.

I

Factor in how many games Malaga have played and how little rotation he's been involved in. The lads knackered!

He's featured in 44 games and set up and scored 15 goals for the team. That's a good return for a young player in a now average/good team.

Playing around better players he will thrive.

NipHolmes said:
m7mcfc said:
afgtnk said:

We don't need him.

I

Factor in how many games Malaga have played and how little rotation he's been involved in. The lads knackered!

He's featured in 44 games and set up and scored 15 goals for the team. That's a good return for a young player in a now average/good team.

Like Scott Sinclair did.

NQCitizen said:
NipHolmes said:
m7mcfc said:

I

Like Scott Sinclair did.

So Scott Sinclair plays in the Champions League? For a team that nearly beat Dortmund?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.