Isco

I've only seen him in CL games and he's been a real passanger for most of the games. I don't know if he'worth the 35 mil they are asking. Not sure how he fits in with us either. To me he's very similar to Silva and we've had trouble fitting in Nasri and worry we'll have the same problem with Isco. We need a pacy player(Bale, hazard etc..) more than another little playmaker type.

Mr. Aguia said:
I've only seen him in CL games and he's been a real passanger for most of the games. I don't know if he'worth the 35 mil they are asking. Not sure how he fits in with us either. To me he's very similar to Silva and we've had trouble fitting in Nasri and worry we'll have the same problem with Isco. We need a pacy player(Bale, hazard etc..) more than another little playmaker type.

+1

Mr. Aguia said:
I agree with you, but when Silva is out or not playing to his best we look very lost. We need someone else to take the load off of Silva. The opposition always targets Silva because they know he's our only creativity outlet. Hazard would've been perfect.

AgüeroKun said:
Mr. Aguia said:
I agree with you, but when Silva is out or not playing to his best we look very lost. We need someone else to take the load off of Silva. The opposition always targets Silva because they know he's our only creativity outlet. Hazard would've been perfect.

the problem with nasri is he is far too negative than we need and than i exspected him to be, isco from what ive seen of him looks more attacking and he also looks to have more pace than silva but he also has amazing vision and a great first touch and passing ability. He has been fantastic in an average malaga side. He should be considered a must because the 1 we missed out on was mata when we bought nasri and look how good he is now Isco will be wourld class and he will play 70% of our games.

spinzer said:
Andouble said:
how'd he do tonight
No goals, nor assists and real won 6-2.
Thats all i can tell you sorry :p

Didn't watch much of the game, but to be fair to him and Malaga, they went to 10 men pretty early. And to top all of that, they got another one send out later in the game lol.

At 21, he may need time to develop here. I'm not really sure he is the kind of player that could just be slotted in. Seems pricey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.