Isco

dannyburns4 said:
ped said:
onceabluealways said:
ISCO is not a player for the future - he is good enough to play in most teams now - he is the star player for Malaga who got robbed against Dortmund in CL QF so is well capable of playing at the top level.

What he also has is the POTENTIAL to be one of the best players around on the planet.

This is exactly the same as Hazard - I'm not flapping but I believe these are both players that we could have bought and sold 3 / 4 years later and made money - IMHO we let both of these players slip through our fingers due to c*ck ups - Both should have been done and dusted before other clubs showed their hands. Thats if it was possible of course as i only have opinion not all the facts
no body has cocked up ,it looks like he had a choice between madrid and city ,he chose real,why does there have to be a scapegoat,i f****ing dispare
He hasn't chosen anyone yet other ways it would be all over ssn and the likes
my mistake,your correct,its just annoying,that 1 or 2 posters are talking of cock ups and f***k ups ,when we all know f.a

Uber Blue said:
robbieh said:
Marvin said:
They've already signed 2 top players.

Who have Man Utd signed?

We have signed two players who will complement our side. They are however not Grade 1 players like Kun, Silva, Yaya, Tevez and Kompany.

IMO it's not about signing Grade 1 players, it's about signing players that will make City a Grade 1 team.

i know a lot on here didnt think we would win the title with Barry in the team the rest is history :)

itisrising said:
LoveCity said:
itisrising said:
Man Utd look set to get Thiago Alcantara , Arsenal looking likely to get Higuain. 2 brilliant players and if you consider who they've been linked with, we are certainly behind that pack.

And for all you know we could be 'set to' sign a big name. The Thiago thing may take a while if it goes through at all, Barca are trying hard to keep him. BTW I'd bet money on Fernandinho having a bigger instant impact than Thiago. He is experienced and proven in the Champions League. Just not a 'flavour of the month' Spaniard... Oliver Torres and Sergi Samper could be as good as Thiago in a couple of years.

While they are still rumors ( Though according to some they are nailed on) you cannot have the attitude that we've signed this player therefore we are ahead of the rest because, like you have just mentioned, a transfer can happen like that. We need to bridge the gap between us and United after the RVP signing and ,despite how good Fernandinho and Navas are, we are still that little bit behind them. Last season, we didn't have a game-changer whilst United relied on RVP to help them escape from jail numerous occasions. I really feel that we need that marquee guy that can not only bring us the title, but also help us challenge in the Champions league stage.

Agree

sloth-shh-no-tears.gif

jake28 said:
itisrising said:
LoveCity said:
And for all you know we could be 'set to' sign a big name. The Thiago thing may take a while if it goes through at all, Barca are trying hard to keep him. BTW I'd bet money on Fernandinho having a bigger instant impact than Thiago. He is experienced and proven in the Champions League. Just not a 'flavour of the month' Spaniard... Oliver Torres and Sergi Samper could be as good as Thiago in a couple of years.

While they are still rumors ( Though according to some they are nailed on) you cannot have the attitude that we've signed this player therefore we are ahead of the rest because, like you have just mentioned, a transfer can happen like that. We need to bridge the gap between us and United after the RVP signing and ,despite how good Fernandinho and Navas are, we are still that little bit behind them. Last season, we didn't have a game-changer whilst United relied on RVP to help them escape from jail numerous occasions. I really feel that we need that marquee guy that can not only bring us the title, but also help us challenge in the Champions league stage.

Agree

We got him manuel pellegrini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.