Isco

For the record, and so we're clear, I don't claim to be an ITK and so care very little (other than for the fact that I'd really like us to sign him) about whether THE INFORMATION POSTED ON ANOTHER FORUM BY ANOTHER POSTER is correct or not.

Feel free to hold me in lower regard if Isco isn't a City player by this evening / goes to Real.

:D

rushts said:
bluestew666 said:
Rushts and Kev, abort Chester services and Barton airfield. Get to ashburys quick. They've fooled us all, he's coming by train!!!!!
Sneaky barca boys.

It's a smokescreen bud, we've got it covered between us.

I've left the wheels outside Cheshire Oaks bud...... You ain't seen me right ;-)

Man City boss Pellegrini made personal plea to Real Madrid bound Isco

A source said: “He called Isco himself in a bid to talk him round and made it clear how important he would be to the team. It remains to be seen if it made a difference though.”

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/man-city-boss-pellegrini-made-personal-plea-real-madrid-bound-isco-3965300#.UcnTJZz9UlE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... cnTJZz9UlE</a>

SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
robbieh said:
We have signed two players who will complement our side. They are however not Grade 1 players like Kun, Silva, Yaya, Tevez and Kompany.
Fernandinho is as good as anyone in midfield
Some people are truly clueless aren't try Marvin.

Fernandinho not grade 1 my arse.
Clueless and irritating.

Spent many a year watching rubbish, and the team we have now is something we'd never have even dreamed about

berniethebusman said:
jake28 said:
itisrising said:
While they are still rumors ( Though according to some they are nailed on) you cannot have the attitude that we've signed this player therefore we are ahead of the rest because, like you have just mentioned, a transfer can happen like that. We need to bridge the gap between us and United after the RVP signing and ,despite how good Fernandinho and Navas are, we are still that little bit behind them. Last season, we didn't have a game-changer whilst United relied on RVP to help them escape from jail numerous occasions. I really feel that we need that marquee guy that can not only bring us the title, but also help us challenge in the Champions league stage.

Agree

We got him manuel pellegrini

Let hope you are right,I'm not quite so sure he will be the game changer many seem to think. Don't get me wrong,he may well get that extra bit out of the players but a manager can only do so much. I think if we don't strengthen our forward line we will come up short regardless of what Pellegrini can bring. Just my take on it.

lost_n_spaced said:
For the record, and so we're clear, I don't claim to be an ITK and so care very little (other than for the fact that I'd really like us to sign him) about whether THE INFORMATION POSTED ON ANOTHER FORUM BY ANOTHER POSTER is correct or not.

Feel free to hold me in lower regard if Isco isn't a City player by this evening / goes to Real.

I can confirm that as well :).

Ray78 said:
lost_n_spaced said:

does this mean you're saying he's coming or not?

Ray78 said:
lost_n_spaced said:

I have no idea what he's trying to say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.