They are a more discerning forum.

They don't want your types on there.

Oh I say

tumblr_l4autuXIeb1qaxz0ro1_400.jpg

onceabluealways said:
ped said:
dannyburns4 said:
He hasn't chosen anyone yet other ways it would be all over ssn and the likes
my mistake,your correct,its just annoying,that 1 or 2 posters are talking of cock ups and f***k ups ,when we all know f.a

As I say IMO it is obvious the manager wanted ISCO and that deal was done ages ago - The people negotiating should have got the deal done before the U21s. Unless you are ITK how do you know we haven't c*cked up

think back ..the signing of the mgr was far from a done deal, i don t think it was a matter of...." so your the new mgr, do you want isco, pelle?"

we had a lot of trouble catching pelle, and for me he is the signing of the season by far

Blueband Brother said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Blueband Brother said:
Ah finally. I was wondering when a video will be released for this whatever you want to call it about Isco.

Just for you

Did you make the video yourself? if so then well done.

But I would have waited until everything is decided first because I am still not sure it is done and dusted and I still harbor some hope of a dramatic turn of events in the next 48 hours.

Yes, didnt take long... its just a bit of a piss take out of the whole situation and this thread. Got to keep laughing at ourselves whatever happens. Its the way i was brought up to support City.

If there is a u turn i will consider making another one.

salfordpaul said:
onceabluealways said:
ped said:
my mistake,your correct,its just annoying,that 1 or 2 posters are talking of cock ups and f***k ups ,when we all know f.a

As I say IMO it is obvious the manager wanted ISCO and that deal was done ages ago - The people negotiating should have got the deal done before the U21s. Unless you are ITK how do you know we haven't c*cked up

think back ..the signing of the mgr was far from a done deal, i don t think it was a matter of...." so your the new mgr, do you want isco, pelle?"

we had a lot of trouble catching pelle, and for me he is the signing of the season by far

c'mon Paul have you heard out either way?

M24 Citizen said:
lost_n_spaced said:
andrewmswift said:
does this mean you're saying he's coming or not?

It means that I wouldn't have the first idea as I am not ITK, and that the poster of the original info on another board has posted nothing positive or negative since.

It really is like The Life Of Brian here sometimes....

'You don't need to follow ME, you don't NEED to follow ANYBODY. You're all individuals'

'Yes, we're all individuals'.

Are you talking in code?
Think he's talking in pub.

andrewmswift said:
Blueband Brother said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Just for you

Did you make the video yourself? if so then well done.

But I would have waited until everything is decided first because I am still not sure it is done and dusted and I still harbor some hope of a dramatic turn of events in the next 48 hours.

there's no way i'm making another 48 hours of this

Has Isco signed for Madrid? No, Has he signed for City? No , Is he a Malaga player? Yes.

That is the current situation as long as I am concerned and I don't really rely on media speculation and gossip for inference about anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.