Isco

citysince88 said:
Cheers Pige, but he's still only coming for the money you know he'll be on 300K a week !

Rubbish, be easily 400k a week and only signing because PSG turned him down.
Ohh and he will have supported Utd as a youngster and Fergie had the option to buy him a year ago.

citysince88 said:
Re Isco in a City shirt, pretty sure someone asked him to put it on for the photo, so he did. That was on here anyway.

Cheers Pige, but he's still only coming for the money you know he'll be on 300K a week ![/quote]
Those days are long gone now my friend, rarely do you see someone linked with us and the press saying its just the for money. Those were the days of Ade, Tevez etc.

If Pellegrini gets the 5 targets reported, I think next season will make us all smiling mother fuckers.

The cookie monster said:
GX Blue said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
beers on you LOL

Too right!

Bet he doesnt sign just to piss me off
Must admit wish i'd had a bit of the 25/1 which was available a few weeks ago..

Get on Geoffrey Kondogbia at 33/1 then mate with Bet Victor. Dont miss out a second time.

Got my £10 on him to sign at 33s. £340 will be an even better day than when Isco hopefully signs

GX Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
GX Blue said:
Too right!

Bet he doesnt sign just to piss me off

Get on Geoffrey Kondogbia at 33/1 then mate with Bet Victor. Dont miss out a second time.

Got my £10 on him to sign at 33s. £340 will be an even better day than when Isco hopefully signs

How certain are you GX ?

stony said:
GX Blue said:
The cookie monster said:

How certain are you GX ?

Im am not in the know at all.... I know no one. Ha!

But just of clues which reliable journos have said is the basis of my bet.

He prob wont sign but i know that we are supposed to be bringing a few from La Liga. Weve been linked in Jan with him and certain media reports now coming out that we are still interested.

I just like a long odds bet, im not in the know at all......

Thats why i had Isco at 20/1 when i used my same formula :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.