Isco

Re: 15.Co

NoahCity said:
We should be all over this. Get Isco and we are sorted in the creative department. Silva is 28 and we should always be getting ready for the future. Isco would provide us with some pace, a goal threat (similar to Nasri) and another source to create chances, where are sometimes lacking when one or two players get injured.
This

I'm glad to see that his move to Madrid hasn't worked out how he'd planned as of yet, however I can't agree with people saying "fuck him". I'd still take him in a heartbeat.

I'd love to get him in as a repleacement for Dzeko. We don't need 4 world class strikers, but having another world creative player would give us a lot more options

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
NoahCity said:
We should be all over this. Get Isco and we are sorted in the creative department. Silva is 28 and we should always be getting ready for the future. Isco would provide us with some pace, a goal threat (similar to Nasri) and another source to create chances, where are sometimes lacking when one or two players get injured.
This

Agree with everything except Isco doesn't have pace any more than Silva or Nasri do.

bugsyblue said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
NoahCity said:
This

Agree with everything except Isco doesn't have pace any more than Silva or Nasri do.
That is why I'd would prefer someone like Hazard who could play both roles or even someone like Di Maria who would give us width on the Left.

NoahCity said:
I wouldn't worry yourself over Silva being 28. TalkManure are currently going strong on the similarly aged rag granny shagger getting his five year, £70m deal, and his adoration is receiving no bounds.

Is this lad a striker or a midfield player or can he play both roles?

Just wondering because if you go with the presumption that MP wants two players for each position then next seasons squad could look like:-

Hart
New back up keeper

Zab
Richards / New right back

Kompany
New Centre back

Nasty
New centre back

Clichy
Kolorov

Nasri
Silva

Yaya
Fernandhino

Garcia/Rodwell
New holding midfield player

Navas
Milner

Aguero
Isco

Negredo
Jovetic

Means at worse having to sign

Back up keeper
Right Back
2 centre backs
DM
Striker/Creative midfield player

Graham Hunter's tweeted an Isco to City story "with substance", can anyone c&p? On mobile and sites not working

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.