Isco

razman said:
According to Pete O’Rourke, reporter for Sky Sports, there have been reports in Spain that #LFC have made a loan offer Isco.

will be interesting now...

If they have put a loan offer in then I reckon we will have as well.

It's up to Pellegrini to convice then and hopefully Isco an come and join up with him again.

What about all the reports of Isco being deemed "persona non grata" by Pellegrini and Txiki

A really good player, but better than Nasri, Silva or Jovetic?

Would make sense if one of the above were leaving, otherwise don't see how it adds to our 11

I'd prefer to keep Milner but then I'd prefer to keep Rodwell and Richards too. :-)

Rammyblues said:
Last year.................................................This year

Hart / Pants...................................................Hart/ Cabellero

Zab / Richards................................................Zab/Sagna

Kompany/MDM................................................Kompany/MDM

Lescott/Nastisic..............................................Mangala/Rekik

Clichy/Kolorov.................................................Clichy/Kolorov

Yaya/Rodwell..................................................Yaya/Barkley

Fernandhino/Garcia..........................................Fernandhino/Fernando

Navas/Milner.................................................. Navas/Milner

Nasri/Silva......................................................Nasri/Silva/Isco

Dzeko/Aguero/Jovetic/Negredo...........................Dzeko/Aguero/Jovetic.

(Squad total 22)..............................................(Squad total 22)

Last year 15 foreign players, 6 Homegrown....... ..This year 17 foreign players + 4 homegrown + 1 kid
(All available to play CL)...................................(Rekik to be dropped from CL)

Marvin said:
A really good player, but better than Nasri, Silva or Jovetic?

Would make sense if one of the above were leaving, otherwise don't see how it adds to our 11

Isco will take over one of Silva or Iniesta in the national team and many believe him to be the next great Spanish attacking player.

Pellegrini clearly wanted him last summer and if the opportunity came around again I think he would want City trying again.

We have to think about the future and for me Isco is a perfect long term replacement for Silva.

We need another attacking midfielder anyway if you ask me, far too much emphasis is put on Silva and Nasri to create us goals and when one of them is out we stuggle, plus it would be nice to have the opportunity rest Silva now and again when we can.

TonyM said:
I'd prefer to keep Milner but then I'd prefer to keep Rodwell and Richards too. :-)

Rammyblues said:
Last year.................................................This year

Hart / Pants...................................................Hart/ Cabellero

Zab / Richards................................................Zab/Sagna

Kompany/MDM................................................Kompany/MDM

Lescott/Nastisic..............................................Mangala/Rekik

Clichy/Kolorov.................................................Clichy/Kolorov

Yaya/Rodwell..................................................Yaya/Barkley

Fernandhino/Garcia..........................................Fernandhino/Fernando

Navas/Milner.................................................. Navas/Milner

Nasri/Silva......................................................Nasri/Silva/Isco

Dzeko/Aguero/Jovetic/Negredo...........................Dzeko/Aguero/Jovetic.

(Squad total 22)..............................................(Squad total 22)

Last year 15 foreign players, 6 Homegrown....... ..This year 17 foreign players + 4 homegrown + 1 kid
(All available to play CL)...................................(Rekik to be dropped from CL)
this board is a triumph of innumeracy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.