Alex sandro
Fernandihno
Pogba
Yaya
Silva
Isco
Aguero

Fuck yeah!

Zero pace though which is absolute paramount in the CL if you ask me.

I like Isco but I think he is too similar to Silva and we will just end up doing an Arsenal where it is just constant passing without forcing the issue.

We need a Sterling for example who can dribble as well as add lot's of pace.

Zero pace though which is absolute paramount in the CL if you ask me.

I like Isco but I think he is too similar to Silva and we will just end up doing an Arsenal where it is just constant passing without forcing the issue.

We need a Sterling for example who can dribble as well as add lot's of pace.

Get your Football Manager cap off. Hes an absolutely brilliant player.

You say we can't have Isco and Silva, yet we won the league with Silva and Nasri pulling the strings in the majority of games. Isco is a big improvement on Nasri as well.

Iniesta, Xavi & Zidane also did alright without much pace & holding that against Isco would be strange considering he'd instantly become one of our top 3-4 players.

Do agree that we need a player like Sterlibg though, and I'd be delighted if we got him but I'd be even more happy if Isco came in and took Nasri's place in the squad.

You say we can't have Isco and Silva, yet we won the league with Silva and Nasri pulling the strings in the majority of games. Isco is a big improvement on Nasri as well.

Do agree that we need a player like Sterlibg though, and I'd be delighted if we got him but I'd be even more happy if Isco came in and took Nasri's place in the squad.

I would take Isco mate, but we desperately need pace in our side and a real top notch quality wide man.

e

Iniesta, Xavi & Zidane also did alright without much pace & holding that against Isco would be strange considering he'd instantly become one of our top 3-4 players.

exactly we would have control of the ball i.e possesion is paramount in the champions league with silva and isco the only thing that would sweat is the ball.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.