Isco

glue_sniffer said:
ashmcfc7 said:
isco in for nasri and navas for sinclair
Isco for Nasri? Are you sure? Isco can play on the left side but usually he lines up behind the striker.

Which is exactly what we bought Nasri to do and bar 6 game spells at the end of each season has failed to do?

momo88 said:
Jordan CTID said:
Suarez hasn't lived up to expectation. However he is still getting hyped up massively due to his Silva-esque playing style.

Txixi and Sorriano can see that the academy is not helping the players as much as it should be and as a result are completely revamping it as seen with the recent sackings to Sadler and Cassell.

Suarez needs a move away to kick start his career as its clear any first team action he is going to get next year will not be enough to ensure he develops properly, especially with Isco and Navas potentially addidng competition for places.

I assume that we will add in a buy back clause aswell as first option and sell him to Malaga in the hope that this will be just like a loan except for longer than usual. I think the buy back clause will be low as Malaga need any money they can get at the moment and if Suarez lives up to his potential then he will be back here within 5 years.

It's funny because last year some here were saying Razak is Yaya replacement while suarez is Silva's one :)

Maybe if either had progressed in this year then I'd have more hope, but Razak has had a failed loan to Charlton whilst Suarez only had a good patch of form towards the end of the EDS season.

mscenterh750 said:
Allegedly reports in Spain say that Real Madrid are in negotiations with Malaga over isco.

If Pellegrini is coming here Isco will come with him too...end of story

MihaiCity said:
mscenterh750 said:
Allegedly reports in Spain say that Real Madrid are in negotiations with Malaga over isco.

thank god someone has said it...

we have worked on isco for a while now... real entering the fold now... probably just an inquiry.

MihaiCity said:
mscenterh750 said:

based on what though, tbh who wouldnt want to move to madrid, especially if you are spanish

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
MihaiCity said:
mscenterh750 said:

based on what though, tbh who wouldnt want to move to madrid, especially if you are spanish

It is pretty well known Isco has seen what Pelligrini has done to help him progress and they get on well by all accounts.
I think they have a bit of a Mourinho-Carvalho releationship, where Mo goes Carvalho follows kinda thing ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.