Isco

TCIB said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
MihaiCity said:
If Pellegrini is coming here Isco will come with him too...end of story

based on what though, tbh who wouldnt want to move to madrid, especially if you are spanish

It is pretty well known Isco has seen what Pelligrini has done to help him progress and they get on well by all accounts.
I think they have a bit of a Mourinho-Carvalho releationship, where Mo goes Carvalho follows kinda thing ?

I read somehwere Isco wants regular game time as well and wants a club who will give him that.

With Pellegrini coming here it's almost a certain he is going to be playing regularly.

TCIB said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
MihaiCity said:
If Pellegrini is coming here Isco will come with him too...end of story

based on what though, tbh who wouldnt want to move to madrid, especially if you are spanish

It is pretty well known Isco has seen what Pelligrini has done to help him progress and they get on well by all accounts.
I think they have a bit of a Mourinho-Carvalho releationship, where Mo goes Carvalho follows kinda thing ?
I wonder if Nasty will want to follow Mancini?

banbury_blue said:
On revista la liga, Gulliem Balague has just stated that Real are in talks with Isco

Real supporters want Bale, then Aguero

well real can fuck off.

banbury_blue said:
On revista la liga, Gulliem Balague has just stated that Real are in talks with Isco

Real supporters want Bale, then Aguero

Gulliem Balague

images

We have Nasri and Silva who both play the same position, it wouldn't be a disaster if we didn't get him.

I think our priority ought to be

1) Sanchez or DiMaria
2) Cavani or Falcao
3) Fernandinio (or similar)
4) Sub goalie

Blue Haze said:
mscenterh750 said:
Allegedly reports in Spain say that Real Madrid are in negotiations with Malaga over isco.

Would be the most pointless signing ever. Who will sit? Di Maria, Ronaldo, Ozil? lol

Since when do Madrid make signing's that make sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.