Isco

I just YouTubed this guy "Isco" wow he's great I see what ya mena about similar to Hazard... He's a bit like a Carzola/Hazard mongrel

iamdamienl said:
I just YouTubed this guy "Isco" wow he's great I see what ya mena about similar to Hazard... He's a bit like a Carzola/Hazard mongrel

Reminds me of a young Iniesta. Great passing range with players around him that aren't as intelligent. In our group of world class attackers he'd really be exceptional.

alky313 said:
iamdamienl said:

Reminds me of a young Iniesta. Great passing range with players around him that aren't as intelligent. In our group of world class attackers he'd really be exceptional.

He very well could be. BUT.... we he get the required game time in order for him to develop further here with us?

Matt the Giant said:
alky313 said:
iamdamienl said:

He very well could be. BUT.... we he get the required game time in order for him to develop further here with us?

I think so, I think in all truthfulness that Mancini would much prefer to play a player like Isco in all of the attacking positions that Kolarov has appeared in.

blue12 said:
Mario out,promote guidetti , bring in isco job done

I like your thinking, but we have to realize John has been out for a very long time, and even before his problems began he wasn't exactly good enough to push any of our strikers off the bench.
I think he needs to go out on loan until the end of next season, do a full pre-season with us and maybe he'll be ready to take the fourth striker position in our team. Will he be willing to do so though? If he feels he is the third in the pecking order I think he might stay with us, but not fourth, and I wouldn't blame him for not having it.

I think at the end of the day we have to just throw John into the fire. We can't really keep playing "loan deal" this and that. At the end of the day we have to throw him into the fire. Hopefully he gets a solid run in the early FA Cup stages along side Aguero/Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.