Isco

VOOMER said:
Matt the Giant said:
alky313 said:
Reminds me of a young Iniesta. Great passing range with players around him that aren't as intelligent. In our group of world class attackers he'd really be exceptional.

He very well could be. BUT.... we he get the required game time in order for him to develop further here with us?

We have regularly seen Silva, Nasri and Yaya playing when they could do with a rest, or looked injured, Isco would get plenty of game time and starts

I hope so. Young gifted players must feel they come here with a good chance at getting some real game time. If not, it will become harder and harder to lure any of them here in the future.

Matt the Giant said:
VOOMER said:
Matt the Giant said:
He very well could be. BUT.... we he get the required game time in order for him to develop further here with us?

We have regularly seen Silva, Nasri and Yaya playing when they could do with a rest, or looked injured, Isco would get plenty of game time and starts

I hope so. Young gifted players must feel they come here with a good chance at getting some real game time. If not, it will become harder and harder to lure any of them here in the future.

I think that if he will join us he will accept to play in a rotated-system like ours

Willian would be better option for us he has pace and is more direct some thing we lack.

We must have a good relationship with Malaga considering they have Santa Cruz on loan with us no doubt paying most of his wages! Might give us a little edge in getting Isco if we go for him.

LoveCity said:
We must have a good relationship with Malaga considering they have Santa Cruz on loan with us no doubt paying most of his wages! Might give us a little edge in getting Isco if we go for him.

I would have thought that letting them have RSC would make them intensely hate us (sorry only messing)

ayrshire_blue said:
Shame it doesn't look like we'll be spending in January, would have loved Isco in the team.

I'm 200% sure we will spend in Jan even if mancini say he don't want players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.