Isco

alky313 said:
I think at the end of the day we have to just throw John into the fire. We can't really keep playing "loan deal" this and that. At the end of the day we have to throw him into the fire. Hopefully he gets a solid run in the early FA Cup stages along side Aguero/Tevez.

This^^^^

Considering John's been out of the game for a very long time, I think a end-of-the-season long loan deal would be beneficial to all parties.
Four, five months of competitive play, a full pre-season with us next summer and then we'll see just what he's made of.

Re: Isco - Malaga Attacking Midfielder

Pmsl! Do you want me to change it to say Hartlepool United?

Re: Isco - Malaga Attacking Midfielder

Tricky_Trev said:
Pmsl! Do you want me to change it to say Hartlepool United?

It's been there since 9th November...Wikipedia are usually pretty quick to remove anything that is complete bullshit!

Mario out & Guidetti in? Not sure about that!

Mario may be a loose cannon, but he is a far better player than Guidetti!

marca_uk said:
Mario out & Guidetti in? Not sure about that!

Mario may be a loose cannon, but he is a far better player than Guidetti!

Considering how peripheral Mario has been for a long time now, cashing in (using the money to invest in areas that really need strengthening) and allowing one of our hungry and talented young players to develop in the first team - less talented or not - wouldn't be a bad move. The fourth striker doesn't need to be a world beater, most clubs don't even have a fourth striker of note.

Matt the Giant said:
alky313 said:
iamdamienl said:
I just YouTubed this guy "Isco" wow he's great I see what ya mena about similar to Hazard... He's a bit like a Carzola/Hazard mongrel

Reminds me of a young Iniesta. Great passing range with players around him that aren't as intelligent. In our group of world class attackers he'd really be exceptional.

He very well could be. BUT.... we he get the required game time in order for him to develop further here with us?

We have regularly seen Silva, Nasri and Yaya playing when they could do with a rest, or looked injured, Isco would get plenty of game time and starts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.