Isco

LoveCity said:
Here's the actual interview where all the quotes came from.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVOr2EaYKw[/youtube]

im not great with spanish but it defo sounded like he his english wasn't good at the end

g180aj said:
LoveCity said:

im not great with spanish but it defo sounded like he his english wasn't good at the end

I guess I need to learn proper English to understand this video.

Nah won't sign much before 500 pages.

For a squad we need at least 17 top class internationals

11 on the pitch and 6 subs excluding keeper.

1) Hart
2)Zab
3) Kompany
4) Nasty
5) Clichy
6) Yaya
7) Silva
8) Aguero
9) Tevez (if staying)
10) Cavani
11) Isco
12) Fernandhino
13) Navas
14) Milner
15) Nasri
16) Alicantra
17) Richards

IMO that ain't a bad line up and rotating just these players in any combination should be capable of winningmost games including getting out of the CL group stages no matter what pot we are in.

In reserve
Lescott
Barry
Maicon
Kolorov

still room for more.

MSP said:
g180aj said:
LoveCity said:

Carlos, David and Sergio can always teach him some proper English :)

He will be speaking high German by the time Carlos, David and Sergio are done with him.

coulsonblue said:
Blue Haze said:
If we even get half our reported targets, many must go. We can't add Isco and Cavani without making some painful decisions. At a minimum I think Nasri and Dzeko/Tevez must go. There just aren't enough minutes for everyone.

Sorry that's just utter garbage.

Our squad is so thin, below the starting 11 - which needs improving - there is nothing.

We cannot buy replacements for the starting 11 and then sell players in that 11.

We need a bigger squad.

Our squad is thin, mainly because of imbalance and overpaying for players. Let's assume for the sake of argument that we go 4-2-4, the maximum number of forward players.

4 slots for Nasri, Milner, Isco, Navas, Cavani, Dzeko, Tevez, Silva, Aguero

Our problem isn't just quality but also expectations. We have too many in this group who will expect to start. We can improve on quality, but only with players who won't mind sitting. Out of that group, I think only Milner would tolerate being a sub. At least 3 from this group must go.

Rammyblues said:

1) Hart
2)Zab
3) Kompany
4) Nasty
5) Clichy
6) Yaya
7) Silva
8) Aguero
9) Tevez (if staying)
10) Cavani
11) Isco
12) Fernandhino
13) Navas
14) Milner
15) Nasri
16) Alicantra
17) Richards

IMO that ain't a bad line up and rotating just these players in any combination should be capable of winningmost games including getting out of the CL group stages no matter what pot we are in.

In reserve
Lescott
Barry
Maicon
Kolorov

still room for more.

I think you've hit the nail on the head rammy big time! Stunning 1-17 if it can happen mate.

Blueband Brother said:
MSP said:
g180aj said:

Carlos, David and Sergio can always teach him some proper English :)

He will be speaking high German by the time Carlos, David and Sergio are done with him.

I think one of the many changes we'll see at the club, is the introduction of language principles. When you go to Barcelona you are immediately assigned to a crash course in Catalan, and I think we'll do it here as well.

Blue Haze said:
coulsonblue said:
Blue Haze said:
If we even get half our reported targets, many must go. We can't add Isco and Cavani without making some painful decisions. At a minimum I think Nasri and Dzeko/Tevez must go. There just aren't enough minutes for everyone.

Sorry that's just utter garbage.

Our squad is so thin, below the starting 11 - which needs improving - there is nothing.

We cannot buy replacements for the starting 11 and then sell players in that 11.

We need a bigger squad.

Our squad is thin, mainly because of imbalance and overpaying for players. Let's assume for the sake of argument that we go 4-2-4, the maximum number of forward players.

4 slots for Nasri, Milner, Isco, Navas, Cavani, Dzeko, Tevez, Silva, Aguero

Our problem isn't just quality but also expectations. We have too many in this group who will expect to start. We can improve on quality, but only with players who won't mind sitting. Out of that group, I think only Milner would tolerate being a sub. At least 3 from this group must go.

3 games a week

richards30 said:
Rammyblues said:

1) Hart
2)Zab
3) Kompany
4) Nasty
5) Clichy
6) Yaya
7) Silva
8) Aguero
9) Tevez (if staying)
10) Cavani
11) Isco
12) Fernandhino
13) Navas
14) Milner
15) Nasri
16) Alicantra
17) Richards

In reserve
Lescott
Barry
Maicon
Kolorov

still room for more.

I think you've hit the nail on the head rammy big time! Stunning 1-17 if it can happen mate.

missing rodwell tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.