Isco

Here's the actual interview where all the quotes came from.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVOr2EaYKw[/youtube]

If we even get half our reported targets, many must go. We can't add Isco and Cavani without making some painful decisions. At a minimum I think Nasri and Dzeko/Tevez must go. There just aren't enough minutes for everyone.

Blue Haze said:
If we even get half our reported targets, many must go. We can't add Isco and Cavani without making some painful decisions. At a minimum I think Nasri and Dzeko/Tevez must go. There just aren't enough minutes for everyone.
Cant see nasri going, especially when he finally started playing fairly well.

Dzeko going to make room for Cavani makes sense. Maybe Isco could be Balatelli's replacement?

I'd hate to see Milner, Tevez or Nasri go now? If anyone was worth cashing in on it could be Silva (due to being he least effective in font of goal) but the club would go not meltdown if that happened and to be fair the majority are probably right.

So could we loose no one for Isco?

TonyM said:
Dzeko going to make room for Cavani makes sense. Maybe Isco could be Balatelli's replacement?

I'd hate to see Milner, Tevez or Nasri go now? If anyone was worth cashing in on it could be Silva (due to being he least effective in font of goal) but the club would go not meltdown if that happened and to be fair the majority are probably right.

we should not be losing someone. Add Isco and keep Nasri and Milner (Tevez is striker). Most teams around Europe have at least 3-4 AMs/wingers. Our depth in this area is so poor. Isco, Nasri, Silva and Milner would make for a pretty good set to choose from. But if we sell someone than it is the same problem all over again. Also, do we know how good Isco's crossing is? Cause we really need someone who can consistently put a good ball into the box. In fact, i think that perhaps it is a skill we should practice more over the summer. Particulary the full backs and people like Silva. In many other teams, players besides the wingers can put a good cross in, got to improve this side of our game.

Blue Haze said:

It's a squad game we will have room for Silva Nasri Navas and Isco

Blue Haze said:

Sorry that's just utter garbage.

Our squad is so thin, below the starting 11 - which needs improving - there is nothing.

We cannot buy replacements for the starting 11 and then sell players in that 11.

We need a bigger squad.

TonyM said:

thiago for sinclair and fernandinho for garcia and someone to replace kolo would be great

LoveCity said:
Here's the actual interview where all the quotes came from.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVOr2EaYKw[/youtube]

Was he speaking some kind of Mongolian dialect or something?

What he talking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.