Isco

Matt the Giant said:
Blueband Brother said:
MSP said:
Carlos, David and Sergio can always teach him some proper English :)

He will be speaking high German by the time Carlos, David and Sergio are done with him.

I think one of the many changes we'll see at the club, is the introduction of language principles. When you go to Barcelona you are immediately assigned to a crash course in Catalan, and I think we'll do it here as well.

Good luck with that mate as I don't think it will help no how with our lot.

It matters no how as well. As long as the manager can effectively communicate with the players and vise versa and the players can generate rapport and interact effectively with each other then the language fluency and profeciency issue becomes redundant.

Perhaps the Brodmann area in Carlos cerebrum for language is not that big or he has just refused to learn the language. But Tevez has a strong and impressionable personality that allows him to communicate with everybody well.

Blueband Brother said:
Matt the Giant said:
Blueband Brother said:
He will be speaking high German by the time Carlos, David and Sergio are done with him.

I think one of the many changes we'll see at the club, is the introduction of language principles. When you go to Barcelona you are immediately assigned to a crash course in Catalan, and I think we'll do it here as well.

It matters no how as well. As long as the manager can effectively communicate with the players and vise versa and the players can generate rapport and interact effectively with each other then the language fluency and profeciency issue becomes redundant.

Perhaps the Brodmann area in Carlos cerebrum for language is not that big or he has just refused to learn the language. But Tevez has a strong and impressionable personality that allows him to communicate with everybody well.

out of all of our spanish speaking players zabba aside u only feel really that sergio wants to learn english, not sure about you lot but id love to hear carlos and silva do a full english interview.

g180aj said:
Blueband Brother said:
Matt the Giant said:

out of all of our spanish speaking players zabba aside u only feel really that sergio wants to learn english, not sure about you lot but id love to hear carlos and silva do a full english interview.

Tevez's English is much better than most people think. He understands questions asked and he can answer them, sometimes struggles for the right words but it would suprise some people who think his English is non existent (and the reason I say that is from English interviews I've seen him do 2-3 years ago) so it's more than likely much better now

Blueband Brother said:
Matt the Giant said:
Blueband Brother said:

Well the team spirit and family-feelings Ferran is talking about, would be a bit easier to achieve if the players could communicate with each other, as well as the community without the use of translators.

If first team football is his priority then we've got a good chance, surely he can trust Pele to give him game time.

SuperYaya said:
If first team football is his priority then we've got a good chance, surely he can trust Pele to give him game time.
pele33.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.