Isco

Tevez City said:
Is he good enough to take Nasri's place in the starting line up ?

I've watched him about 5 times and think 17m for him at 20 years old is a no-brainer. It really would be unwise to pass when we're throwing 15m at Rodwell and maybe Zaha.

Watch his highlights so far this season and you decide

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehgDT7iSmFk[/youtube]

Considering his buyout is 17m and any new contract will likely raise that price to 30m+, this deal makes sense regardless of Nasri. I think he likely is good enough to replace Nasri, and frankly it would be downright stupid not to pursue him considering our need for a tricky wide player. Stop throwing away money on players like Sinclair and buy someone who could become world class, so at least we won't have to throw away more money to replace players Mancini won't use. Fans are talking about blowing 40m+ on Bale who is very one-dimensional when this kid, who is a complete player, is available for less than half.

Blue Haze said:
Tevez City said:

I've watched him about 5 times and think 17m for him at 20 years old is a no-brainer. It really would be unwise to pass when we're throwing 15m at Rodwell and maybe Zaha.

Considering his buyout is 17m and any new contract will likely raise that price to 30m+, this deal makes sense regardless of Nasri. I think he likely is good enough to replace Nasri, and frankly it would be downright stupid not to pursue him considering our need for a tricky wide player. Stop throwing away money on players like Sinclair and buy someone who could become world class, so at least we won't have to throw away more money to replace players Mancini won't use. Fans are talking about blowing 40m+ on Bale who is very one-dimensional when this kid, who is a complete player, is available for less than half.

That video makes him look like he's a Sanchez type player when from what I've seen of him he's nearer a Silva clone.

Stuuuuuu said:
ricky77 said:
As long as the source isnt Twitter :)

Twitter isn't a source; it's a medium. This is like disbelieving the unveiling of a new signing on the official City web site on the grounds that, "I don't believe anything that I read on the Internet".

Sorry but how is it like this? One or two fans saying It's a done deal is nothing like an announcement on the OS.

Kun Aguero said:
Blue Haze said:
Tevez City said:

That video makes him look like he's a Sanchez type player when from what I've seen of him he's nearer a Silva clone.

Thinking exactly the same, I thought he was a Silva -esque player, but looks like a Sanchez/Hazard direct type player. Would make sense considering we went in and lost on the other two.

Good player no doubt, will improve us one way or another.

Somehow off-topic but is it just me or does he look like Youtube commentator UberHaxorNova? Some pics for you to compare.

Isco:

Malagas-Isco-010.jpg

1862829_w2.jpg

Nova:

uberhaxornova-death-theme_44311.jpg

tumblr_m8f92pNjYz1qcyzqoo1_400.gif

AgüeroKun said:
Good player no doubt, will improve us one way or another.

Somehow off-topic but is it just me or does he look like Youtube commentator UberHaxorNova? Some pics for you to compare.

First of all; is there actually such a thing, as a Youtube commentator?

Secondly; No. Slight and generic similarities, as in they both have dark hair, but that's it.

As for Isco, I think it's a case of getting him now or not at all. At least making the deal this January, maybe allowing him to stay put at Malaga until the end of the season or something.

ayrshire_blue said:
Stuuuuuu said:
ricky77 said:

Twitter isn't a source; it's a medium. This is like disbelieving the unveiling of a new signing on the official City web site on the grounds that, "I don't believe anything that I read on the Internet".

Sorry but how is it like this? One or two fans saying It's a done deal is nothing like an announcement on the OS
I meant that discounting an entire medium is nonsensical. So discounting info on the grounds that it was read via Twitter is the same as discounting info that came from the web or from a newspaper or from TV or from a conversation with a person.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:58 pm --<br /><br />
ayrshire_blue said:
Stuuuuuu said:
ricky77 said:

Sorry but how is it like this? One or two fans saying It's a done deal is nothing like an announcement on the OS
I meant that discounting an entire medium is nonsensical. So discounting info on the grounds that it was read via Twitter is the same as discounting info that came from the web or from a newspaper or from TV or from a conversation with a person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.