Ronnie the Rep said:
ricky77 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
I can't but remember I said this because it will happen

Ok fair enough

Are you meaning in January though ?

Yes, deffo

Hope youre right

Have you had any info in the past which you have passed on which proved correct.

Just asking as this is the one kid I really want at City

I want to get excited but last time I did this with peoples word was Hazard and RVP and look how those ended up :)

ricky77 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
ricky77 said:
Ok fair enough

Are you meaning in January though ?

Yes, deffo

Hope youre right

Have you had any info in the past which you have passed on which proved correct.

I want to get excited but last time I did this with peoples word was Hazard and RVP and look how those ended up :)

No I haven't and I hate WUM's It's just that in this particular case the source is impeccable

Ronnie the Rep said:
ricky77 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Yes, deffo

Hope youre right

No I haven't and I hate WUM's It's just that in this particular case the source is impeccable

Good man. Cheers.
As long as the source isnt Twitter :)

Thanks

ricky77 said:

Twitter isn't a source; it's a medium. This is like disbelieving the unveiling of a new signing on the official City web site on the grounds that, "I don't believe anything that I read on the Internet".

Stuuuuuu said:
ricky77 said:

Twitter isn't a source; it's a medium. This is like disbelieving the unveiling of a new signing on the official City web site on the grounds that, "I don't believe anything that I read on the Internet".

You take yourself very seriously don't you

I know all this. It was just a bit of humour based on the number of school kids who set up fake itk sites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.