Isco

Matt the Giant said:
AgüeroKun said:
Good player no doubt, will improve us one way or another.

Somehow off-topic but is it just me or does he look like Youtube commentator UberHaxorNova? Some pics for you to compare.

First of all; is there actually such a thing, as a Youtube commentator?

Secondly; No. Slight and generic similarities, as in they both have dark hair, but that's it.

As for Isco, I think it's a case of getting him now or not at all. At least making the deal this January, maybe allowing him to stay put at Malaga until the end of the season or something.

My bad mate, meant to say "Let's Player". Yeah I guess they just look alike to me for whatever reason.

Hope we get this lad looks a player we need so direct with pace and trickery for 17 mil is a bargain on skysports 1 now

bluemcr said:
Hope we get this lad looks a player we need so direct with pace and trickery for 17 mil is a bargain on skysports 1 now

According to someone here, he is a done deal for City :).

Tevez City said:
bluemcr said:

According to someone here, he is a done deal for City :).
Who said that then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.