Isco

stony said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
BringBackSwales said:
utterly stunning

-- Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:10 am --

but wasn't there a window in January?

Stop bringing facts in to this

Ronnie isn't your usual transfer window bullshitter, I'd take what he says at face value. I'm not saying he's correct, but I think he's genuine.

This all day ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

msl said:
So Navas has been confirmed and the Fernandinho deal is apparently done. I can't honestly say that I've seen too much of Isco, but SURELY some players have to make way to accommodate this guy if we've already added 2 attacking midfielders to the squad.

Again, this is not a 'why do we need another xxx' thread, as from what I hear, Isco is a top player, but we bleat on about consistency within the camp and it just seems to me that we're adding 3 midfielders to the club when in reality there are only a limited number of places with Yaya, Silva, Barry, Milner, Rodwell, Garcia, Nasri already competing - is this not going to breed petulance and discontent at lack of playing time at some point?

It pains me to say it but United have got it right with a balance of 'stars' and 'support' players in the past...I'm not a huge fan of Cleverly, Carrick, etc but they know their place. No egos you're almost guaranteed that they won't moan and bring disharmony into the squad if they don't play. Brought in by from lesser teams and can't believe their luck when one of the top 4 comes in for them.

I get the feeling that by adding more and more and more 'stars' to a competitive squad, at some point there's going to be some backfire and what looks like a world beating squad on paper won't be performing optimally on the pitch.

Hopefully Pelligrini has the masterplan to get around this.

*gets tin hat*...

I think this is a very good point, for every Yaya you need a Zabaleta

Ronnie the Rep said:
suvommukherjee08 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
As of first thing this morning Isco still hasn't signed

Whats the latest? Detailed version please :)

No details. Apparently it's just terms to agree
This can take weeks or months then probably. I hope it's done and dusted as soon as possible. Cheers for posting Ronnie!

bumbleblue said:
i think pellegrini and isco will be announced together. not sure why i think that but i do.
soz edit. also think ronnie is a genuine poster who hears legitimate detail. cheers ron

I don't buy that everyone at the rags are content when they aren't in the team.

Rooney spits his dummy when not selected for big games or when he gets subbed. Chicarito would want to leave if a half decent club came in for him and I bet Kagawa misses Dortmund. Nani is down to the last 12 months of his contract and Pogba walked on a free.

Ronnie the Rep said:
Kun Aguero said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
As of first thing this morning Isco still hasn't signed

I thought he joined in January.

Pre-contract agreed unofficially last October but contracts can only be signed in the window

That's not entirely correct... A contract can be signed at any point (example Gotze) you just can register the player with the relevant FA until July 1st or play him in a competitive match.
If a "pre contract agreement" was signed then its legally binding surely & if the player pulls out then he'd owe compensation to the club (example Hamman signing for Bolton then joining us right away).

Pellegrini is still contracted to Malaga right? That's why we are paying compensation for him and he had to get permission to talk to us?

Well surely if we're going for Isco Txiki will be trying to get both deals sealed from Malaga?

I have a feeling if we are signing Isco that we are going to announce them as a pair, either us or Malaga will.

What a great feeling that would be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.