Isco

Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
feedthegoat said:
Pretty sure Garcia will be moved on, I'm sure i've read that Pellegrini sold him within a month of landing the Real Madrid job.

what length of a contract is Garcia on? Im pretty sure he will go down as one of our signings that is hard to shift, mainly because he is probably earning double here that he would earn anywhere else. If that is the case we should send him on loan somewhere and insist that he plays centre back, as he sure as hell doesn't have the tools to be a top midfielder.

But he was singed with Ferran in charge, so I suspect that contract isn't such a hindrance as others in the past.

Matt the Giant said:
feedthegoat said:
Pretty sure Garcia will be moved on, I'm sure i've read that Pellegrini sold him within a month of landing the Real Madrid job.

what length of a contract is Garcia on? Im pretty sure he will go down as one of our signings that is hard to shift, mainly because he is probably earning double here that he would earn anywhere else. If that is the case we should send him on loan somewhere and insist that he plays centre back, as he sure as hell doesn't have the tools to be a top midfielder.

But he was singed with Ferran in charge, so I suspect that contract isn't such a hindrance as others in the past.

Id still say he is on about £65,000 a week

Matt the Giant said:
feedthegoat said:

I thought it was still Marwood as Ferran didn't start until after the window closed.

SWP's back said:
Matt the Giant said:

I thought it was still Marwood as Ferran didn't start until after the window closed.

Oh, I didn't realize that. I thought, as it was such a late deal, that Ferran was in place, but could very well be wrong. Still I doubt Javi is on a monster contract.

We are obviously disappoint with the quality he turned out to have (or not have), but I'm sure he's still very highly rated in Spain and Portugal, so there should be a number of interested parties to bring him in.

SWP's back said:
Matt the Giant said:

Correct.

SWP's back said:
Matt the Giant said:

Think your correct there SWP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.