Isco

Ronnie the Rep said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
That's a great idea I didn't think of that. Will do so on Monday cheers mate:-)

Right, show us your bet receipt, minimum bet of a ton or you're bullshitting ;)

Will place the bet tomoz and scan in the receipt.

Just heard back from Ladbrokes as they wouldn't take a bet in the shop. The odds are 3-1 and the maximum bet they will take is £25. This is for a transfer in January. They will not give odds in the summer. Make of it what you will but that looks like short odds to me :-)))

Ronnie the Rep said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Right, show us your bet receipt, minimum bet of a ton or you're bullshitting ;)

Just heard back from Ladbrokes as they wouldn't take a bet in the shop. The odds are 3-1 and the maximum bet they will take is £25. This is for a transfer in January. They will not give odds in the summer. Make of it what you will but that looks like short odds to me :-)))

Pffffft!

Will they not take the bet in store as you are 14 and therefore do not have proof of age?

Give over.

Oh so Ladbrokes are in the know now.
Ring them back and ask for the odds on Rooney, im guessing it will be around the same mark as they have no clue really and dont want to fork out £200k

Cityisland said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Pffffft!

Will they not take the bet in store as you are 14 and therefore do not have proof of age?

Give over.

They were not offering odds in the store and told me to email customer services which I did. I could care less whether you believe me or not

Ronnie the Rep said:
Cityisland said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Pffffft!

Give over.

They were not offering odds in the store and told me to email customer services which I did. I could care less whether you believe me or not

Isco really coming in January ?

BlueDejong said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Cityisland said:
Pffffft!

Give over.

Looks like it. :-)

Ronnie the Rep said:
BlueDejong said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

No it doesn't. Even you said it wouldn't happen if Malaga got to next round of CL which they have by a mile, your source gave you the info after they had qualified that he would come if Malaga didn't qualify for next round of CL and Ladbrokes gave you odds with a bet limit because they simply have no idea

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
BlueDejong said:

No it doesn't. Even you said it wouldn't happen if Malaga got to next round of CL which they have by a mile, your source gave you the info after they had qualified that he would come if Malaga didn't qualify for next round of CL and Ladbrokes gave you odds with a bet limit because they simply have no idea

No that's not what I said. The CL reference was my mistake. What I was actually told was the deal was done. This was at the Real Madrid match

Ronnie the Rep said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

No that's not what I said. The CL reference was my mistake. What I was actually told was the deal was done. This was at the Real Madrid match
Yes but my argument is if a deal is done its done and the decision between now or later would of been made on completion of the deal
If you're right you can slap me with a wet kipper because I will be happy. Its just a very randon ITK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.