Isco

xzbit04 said:
I assumed this meant we wanted to get him signed before him extending his contract and raising his buyout clause and Malaga will probably be more willing to listen to a deal that allows him to complete this season there

But Malaga have no choice once the release clause is triggered, it bypasses them straight to the player. Unless it's the player himself who would want to finish the season there, then it makes more sense.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/12/01/3569674/-?

Story by Greg Stobart; previously Goal.com were just cut and paste merchants however since Stobart arrived they have had a few good scoops.

Good, this sounds much safer than waiting to do anything until the summer

LoveCity said:
xzbit04 said:
I assumed this meant we wanted to get him signed before him extending his contract and raising his buyout clause and Malaga will probably be more willing to listen to a deal that allows him to complete this season there

But Malaga have no choice once the release clause is triggered, it bypasses them straight to the player. Unless it's the player himself who would want to finish the season there, then it makes more sense.

True, This scenario you mentioned would be quite possible I think, since Malaga is doing quite well in the CL as well.

I know its not ideal but a compromise may be to buy him in Jan (with release clause), but agree to loan him back for 6 months to Malaga to enable him get gauranteed CL and first team experience. In summer he has a full pre-season with us?

Isco will decide. However people from Spain believe he'll stay. World Cup could be a huge motivation and I'm sure Real and Barca will be interested sooner or later. He's only 20 so won't surprise me if he'll want to stay.

Looks a fantastic player but we already have Nasri who is a similar player on paper. Quick footed, keeps possession, tricky and can score or assist. Nasri is really not showing it on the pitch though right now.

Unless we moved to a complete attacking 3 behind one striker like Chelsea do which means at least one or more strikers leaving it wont happen.

---------Aguero-------
Isco-----Silva----Nasri

If we played like that we can't possibly keep Balotelli, Dzeko and Tevez on the bench at any one time.

CTID101 said:
Looks a fantastic player but we already have Nasri who is a similar player on paper. Quick footed, keeps possession, tricky and can score or assist. Nasri is really not showing it on the pitch though right now.

Unless we moved to a complete attacking 3 behind one striker like Chelsea do which means at least one or more strikers leaving it wont happen.

---------Aguero-------
Isco-----Silva----Nasri

If we played like that we can't possibly keep Balotelli, Dzeko and Tevez on the bench at any one time.
I doubt we'd play like that, looking at it a different way, we currently play most of the time with 2 strikers and 2 attacking midfielders but the squad we have 4 strikers but only 2 attacking midfields (that Mancini trusts). Isco would just give us more another option.

CTID101 said:

---------Aguero-------
Isco-----Silva----Nasri

it's clear for everybody that if txiki and mancini bring Isco to us one of ballo/dzeko/tevez is gone......for me i take Isco now and then sell dzeko and tevez in the summer and try for jovetic..

The problem with Silva and Nasri is that should score more. Each should be able to score 7, 8 goals per season. But today they didn't even produce single shot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.