Isco

I don't normally get too excited about players I haven't really seen much of, but having seen a few snippets recently I can see why we'd be interested. Very similar to Hazard in a number of ways, and the fee, whilst sizable, for a creative midfielder with such potential is not unthinkable.

The stumbling block will be his advisors, saying it's too early to jump ship, you need to gain experience etc etc, hence the reason why a loan back deal is being spoken about.

The fine arts of negotiating eh?

Ronnie the Rep said:
Danamy said:
The stumbling block will be his advisors, saying it's too early to jump ship, you need to gain experience etc etc, hence the reason why a loan back deal is being spoken about.

It's done, I repeat, it's done, I repeat, it's done, I repeat its done

Geddit?

Wow your very confident. We talking Jan or summer?

citytill1die84 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Danamy said:

Geddit?

As I understand it, deal done for Jan but may loan back until summer. Trust me ;-))))))

Ronnie the Rep said:
citytill1die84 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Geddit?

As I understand it, deal done for Jan but may loan back until summer. Trust me ;-))))))

Thanks for giving us something to smile about :).

Ronnie the Rep said:
citytill1die84 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Geddit?

Nice 1 u seem to have a decent post count enough not to bullshit so I'll take what you've said and smile away :)

citytill1die84 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
citytill1die84 said:

Nice 1 u seem to have a decent post count enough not to bullshit so I'll take what you've said and smile away :)

Just off to knock one out mate hehehe ;-)

He was my main want(not named Fellaini) for this window so if we got him I will be very excited. As much as I love Fellaini I believe our greatest need is at the playmaker position.

Need to sign him in FIFA and see how he turns out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.