Isco

bapi said:
The problem with Silva and Nasri is that should score more. Each should be able to score 7, 8 goals per season. But today they didn't even produce single shot!
I think Nasri would have scored but for Dzeko's head.

Manchester City ready to meet £17.5m Isco clause
The Premier League champions are keen to take advantage of the Malaga star's current release clause, and would look to loan the playmaker back to Andalusia to secure a move
1 Dec 2012 10:55:00

18Comments 1
Awesome

Dislike

AFPEXCLUSIVE
By Greg Stobart

Manchester City are ready to meet Isco's £17.5 million release fee this January before loaning the playmaker back to Malaga until the summer, Goal.com can reveal.

City's new director of football Txiki Begiristain has discovered that the Andalusian outfit are looking to extend the midfielder's current deal at La Rosaleda, which would likely raise his buy-out clause to over £30m. As such, the Premier League outfit are preparing to act fast in order to grab themselves a bargain.

Roberto Mancini has been desperate to land the 20-year-old for a number of months, as was revealed by Goal.com in October, with the youngster proving pivotal to Malaga's outstanding form this season. Manuel Pellegrini's side sit fourth in La Liga and are comfortably through to the Champions League knockout stages.

The Italian had hoped to bring Isco to Manchester in January, but would be willing to let him stay in Spain until the end of the season in order to keep the fee down as they continue to monitor Radamel Falcao and Stevan Jovetic.

City officials have been made aware of other clubs monitoring the youngster and see a move for less than £20m as good business, while Malaga are looking to make a healthy profit on the midfielder after paying Valencia £6.5m for his services in 2011.

The champions also view Isco, who made his debut for Spain earlier this year before failing to make the final cut for the 23-man squad that went on to win Euro 2012, as a perfect alternative to Eden Hazard, whom they missed out on in the summer.

The 20-year-old is a product of Valencia’s youth team and has been highly recommended to City staff by David Silva, another star graduate of the Spanish club's academy.

I would have liked us to sign him straight from valencia . Think the scouting meeds to be improved for instance we bought nastastic from fiorentina when he played for partisa. At the same time as savic, and we bought savic if we get there 1st we wouldnt have to pay inflated prices

kye1991 said:
I would have liked us to sign him straight from valencia . Think the scouting meeds to be improved for instance we bought nastastic from fiorentina when he played for partisa. At the same time as savic, and we bought savic if we get there 1st we wouldnt have to pay inflated prices
We should have bought Messi from Newells and Ronaldo from Sporting also but what can you do.

Ronnie the Rep said:
FantasyIreland said:
Ronnie,you have obviously posted in good faith,seems you have attracted a couple of turds with little better to do......

Cheers mate. I don't normally post in this forum but I did hear from the horses mouth so to speak so thought I would share it. Probably shouldn't have bothered :-(

Don't worry about it pal, it's only the fuckwits who have a pop, anyone with half a brain knows you're a decent poster and wouldn't post any wum shit.

FWIW I hope you are bang on, considering I started this thread.....

;-)

Juve, the City is running out for Isco
02/12/2012 23:00 by Mirko Time for tuttojuve.com article read 81 times
Photo © Daniel Mascolo / Photoviews

Anticipate the time tycoons and sheikhs. This is the only chance they have Italian clubs to snatch the young talent on the European scene at various Manchester City, PSG, Anzhi, Chelsea and so on. The same goes for Juventus, which is affected by time Isco, 20 year-old star of Malaga that has attracted the attention of the City of Roberto Mancini. Now, according to reports in the Spanish press, the English team would be willing to bring to the table € 20 million to convince the leadership to give the Spanish player. The Bianconeri, for their part, will continue to monitor the situation, knowing that should they decide to tighten the player may already be too late.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtuttomercato%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DVJJ%26tbo%3Dd%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&ei=htW7UKLYN6Gu0QXjioHACQ&ved=0CDYQ7gEwAA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... CDYQ7gEwAA</a>

CTID101 said:
kye1991 said:
We should have bought Messi from Newells and Ronaldo from Sporting also but what can you do.

Obviously you cant get them all but you cant deny something has gone wrong if we miss nastastic his cb partner get rid of savic and then go back and buy nasty.

kye1991 said:
CTID101 said:
kye1991 said:

Obviously you cant get them all but you cant deny something has gone wrong if we miss nastastic his cb partner get rid of savic and then go back and buy nasty.

We are very obviously trying to improve in this area & will hope to become one of the main clubs to pick up the 'Messis' of the future,

however back to topic this kid is shit hot and we should snap him up if available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.