Isco

Cobwebcat said:
Neville Kneville said:
Cobwebcat said:
Pelligrini's first task will be to persuade Isco to come to us. I would expect him to succeed as he is famed for his man management skills and is a reason we brought him in. If he fails to bring in a player he is closer to than just about any other, it would not be an impressive start.

I have faith in Pelligrini and that he will do his job well.

Utter fucking bollocks.

It won't be Pellegrini's fault if Isco goes to Real Madrid anymore than it was Ferguson's fault Ronaldo went there.

All bollocks eh. Hmmm let's see....

Pelligrini famed for man management skills. Check.

Isco already described Pelligrini as a father figure so player closer to our Manager than just about any other player. Check.

Now lets put the two facts together and think if city will use Pelligrini's influence to attract one of our targets. Check.

Therefore if Isco does not come to City it won't be the best of starts. The best of starts would be if he came to City and Pelligrini had played a significant part in that.

Either way I still have faith in him to succeed.

I don't know why you are getting so excited.

Thanks for your contribution though I'm sure it was well thought out.

Idiot talk.

Isco, and only Isco will be the judge of wherever he will go and not Pellegrini, Zidane or whoever involved in any potential deal. This comment sounds Jeremy Cross-like. Calm down with the negativity and stop putting pressure on our new manager before he has even led his team out on the field. We might not even want Isco.

citizens_1976 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Neville Kneville said:
Utter fucking bollocks.

It won't be Pellegrini's fault if Isco goes to Real Madrid anymore than it was Ferguson's fault Ronaldo went there.

All bollocks eh. Hmmm let's see....

Pelligrini famed for man management skills. Check.

Isco already described Pelligrini as a father figure so player closer to our Manager than just about any other player. Check.

Now lets put the two facts together and think if city will use Pelligrini's influence to attract one of our targets. Check.

Therefore if Isco does not come to City it won't be the best of starts. The best of starts would be if he came to City and Pelligrini had played a significant part in that.

Either way I still have faith in him to succeed.

I don't know why you are getting so excited.

Thanks for your contribution though I'm sure it was well thought out.

Idiot talk.

Isco, and only Isco will be the judge of wherever he will go and not Pellegrini, Zidane or whoever involved in any potential deal. This comment sounds Jeremy Cross-like. Calm down with the negativity and stop putting pressure on our new manager.

Only chance the deal can fail is if Marwood gets involved .....

No one on here follow BaileyMcfc?

Apparently Malaga now want another £5m quid.

His comments didnt sound reassuring about isco coming our way.

grunge said:

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ELFl2_1q7DI/TObn1HnV2fI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/5JkvAtpbv7k/s1600/Not_sure_if_serious.jpg[/bigimg]

grunge said:

I think its pretty clear that Isco is open to coming to Manchester City.
Its not a case like Sanchez only wanting Barcelona.
I have a good feeling he will be here soon.
He will come to Manchester City following his "footballing father" in exaclty the same way Mario came with Mancini, and Carvalho went with Mourinho.
Moves like this are common in football.
IMO everything will be settled

jauganaut said:
grunge said:

I think its pretty clear that Isco is open to coming to Manchester City.
Its not a case like Sanchez only wanting Barcelona.
I have a good feeling he will be here soon.
He will come to Manchester City following his "footballing father" in exaclty the same way Mario came with Mancini, and Carvalho went with Mourinho.
Moves like this are common in football.
IMO everything will be settled

If that's the case I cannot wait for the rags to sign Tony Hibbert ....

SuperSilva said:
citizens_1976 said:
I would love him here, he's a top quality player but I really can't see it happening.

Players don't say no to Real Madrid (unless going to Barca). Transfer bullies at the highest order.

Pretty certain Ronaldo, ozil and Modric will be in front of Isco for Real... Unless Real sell 1 or 2 of them...

They are trying to keep Ronaldo, Modric was one of their best players and they won't let him go and Ozil has no intention of leaving.. They have become staple to Real Madrid.

I see isco coming to City as a really strong possibility..
Totally agree. Madrid will ruin the potential he has. A player of his quality needs regular game time and he'll be limited at that. If he keeps improving at the rate he's going at he definitely has a slight chance of making Spain's world cup squad. A place on Madrid's bench won't allow him this opportunity.
He can either turn out like Nuri Sahin and co or come to City and become Pellegrini's star man. I'm not too fussed about Cavani right now, Isco can become our star like Ronaldo was at the Rags. Everything seems to fit the bill, young player, talented, 2 footed, already has brilliant vision and awareness and he seems like a modest lad. I really do hope we can pull this one off! Wonderful talent who would make the failure of Eden Hazard's transfer last summer non-existent.

pudge said:
grunge said:

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ELFl2_1q7DI/TObn1HnV2fI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/5JkvAtpbv7k/s1600/Not_sure_if_serious.jpg[/bigimg]

I missed it mentioned, I'll blame the booze and the fact its 3am :)

grunge said:
pudge said:
grunge said:

I missed it mentioned, I'll blame the booze and the fact its 3am :)
More the fact he was taking the piss.

A joke to highlight his brilliant performance and goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.