Isco

Decc66 said:
BringBackSwales said:
mcfc2607 said:
i assume hunter means Malaga's terms not Isco's.

No I think he was referring to Isco's terms but I really don't think a third party would know, but I can see that a third party might want to pretend to be in the know

He was refering to Isco's terms, which according to Hunter he had agreed, he went on to say that Madrid then came in with better terms which we have failed to improve on but we are hoping that Pellegrini's influence will seal the deal.

Thats pretty much the jist of what he said, whether its true or not who knows, but there are plenty of other jurno,s out there who I would write off before him.

yes that is pretty much what he said

BibbyBlue85 said:
BringBackSwales said:
mcfc2607 said:
i assume hunter means Malaga's terms not Isco's.

No I think he was referring to Isco's terms but I really don't think a third party would know, but I can see that a third party might want to pretend to be in the know

I'm with mcfc on this and think Hunter is referring to Malaga's terms. Chris Bailey on twitter said that Malaga had asked for an extra 5m on the original agreed fee. I think it's just Malaga trying to squeeze us for a couple more quid and expect us to stay with the original valuation of the player. I'm guessing 20m plus add ons will be the final deal imo
Hahahahahaha. Bailey was joking. Isco had just scored a wonder goal, so he joked that his price tag was going up. Jesus Christ!

For those that can speak Spanish, today's ABC Newspaper

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/20130616/abci-isco-realmadrid-traspaso-201306161048.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/2 ... 61048.html</a>

Google translate is your mate.

Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez, Isco (Benalmádena, 21/04/1992) is one of the sensations of the Under 21. The goal he scored against Norway in the semifinals of the tournament has only been the last exponent of a star footballer, magical, different. Real Madrid did not have to wait for this tournament to make a decision. Isco season in Málaga has been fantastic. He has exploited his talent at the highest level, both in the Spanish League and in the Champions League, and Table Madrid coach opted for his move long ago.

On May 22 there was a meeting between the father of footballer and representatives of both clubs and a preliminary agreement was reached that will put the player at the Bernabeu. The company initially asked blanquiazul 35 million euros. The White House offered 20. There will be a close agreement to the 25 million plus the sale of a player template white-white

FUCK!!!!

States in the article that he has rejected Manchester City weeks ago.

Bollocks, he said yesteday that he still hasnt decided yet

Super David Silva 21 said:

Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez, Isco (Benalmádena, 21/04/1992) is one of the sensations of the Under 21. The goal he scored against Norway in the semifinals of the tournament has only been the last exponent of a star footballer, magical, different. Real Madrid did not have to wait for this tournament to make a decision. Isco season in Málaga has been fantastic. He has exploited his talent at the highest level, both in the Spanish League and in the Champions League, and Table Madrid coach opted for his move long ago.

On May 22 there was a meeting between the father of footballer and representatives of both clubs and a preliminary agreement was reached that will put the player at the Bernabeu. The company initially asked blanquiazul 35 million euros. The White House offered 20. There will be a close agreement to the 25 million plus the sale of a player template white-white

FUCK!!!!

The same meeting that perez said was nothing to do with Isco?

More Bullshit before anyone starts flapping.

Claytop said:
Super David Silva 21 said:

FUCK!!!!

The same meeting that perez said was nothing to do with Isco?

More Bullshit before anyone starts flapping.
And you believe what Perez says because........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.